How many CDRs (Call Detail Records) can the Cisco TelePresence MCU / ISDN GW / IP GW / AM GW store?
This article applies to the following products:
- Cisco TelePresence IP GW 3500 / MSE IPGW blade
- Cisco TelePresence IP VCR 2200 / MSE VCR blade
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 4200 Series
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 4500 Series
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 5300 Series
- Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE Series
- Cisco TelePresence Advanced Media Gateway 3600
Call Details Records (CDRs) can be generated and stored on all Cisco TelePresence MCUs, ISDN GWs, IP GWs and AM GWs. Each of these units can store thousands of CDRs. The theoretical maximum number of CDRs that can be stored on any of these products is 100,000. The actual number of CDRs that can be stored will vary depending on the length of each individual record. For example, long endpoint names will cause individual CDRs to be longer than those created by endpoints with short names. The unit will display up to 20 pages of CDRs. However, these units are not intended to provide long-term storage of CDRs. Instead, you must download the CDRs and store them elsewhere.
You can download the CDRs either from the web interface of the unit or by using FTP. Download the CDRs at a time when the unit is not being heavily used. For more information about downloading and storing CDRs, refer to the online help which is accessible from the web interface of the unit.
|February 13th, 2013