What is the TTL of endpoints registering with Cisco acquired Codian internal gatekeepers?
Endpoints can supply a TTL (time to live) in their RRQ (registration request).
- If a TTL is supplied with a value that is between 30 seconds and 5 minutes, that value is used
- If the TTL supplied that is shorter than 30 seconds, then 30 seconds is used
- If the TTL supplied that is longer than 5 minutes, then the value is reduced to 5 minutes
- If no TTL is supplied, 5 minutes is used
This article applies to the following products:
- Cisco TelePresence IP GW 3500 / MSE IPGW blade
- Cisco TelePresence IP VCR 2200 / MSE VCR blade
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN GW 3200 and 3241 / MSE 8310 and 8321 ISDN blades
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 4200 / MSE 8420
- Cisco TelePresence MCU 4500
- Cisco TelePresence MSE 8510 blade
- Cisco TelePresence Serial GW 3340 / MSE 8330 blade
|May 10th, 2012