This document describes how to change the IP address of Cisco Emergency Response (CER).
CER IP Changes
In order to change the CER IP address, complete these steps:
- Use the CER Administration GUI, and navigate to System > Server Settings.
- Change the Server Name to the new IP address.
- The new IP address is shown in three places once the server name is updated and the page is refreshed:
- Secure Shell (SSH) to CER as admin: and make changes to the gateway with use of the CLI.
Wait for the admin: prompt to return before you proceed.
- Change the IP address and subnet information:
After the reboot process is complete, it takes 15 to 20 minutes for all of the services to come online and work properly.