This document describes how to reinstall Cisco Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) service. This document applies to Cisco Contact Center SNMP.
Reinstall the Cisco SNMP Service
- Discontinue the Contact Center SNMP Management service.
- Set the startup type to "disabled."
- In a Windows command prompt, enter cccsnmpmgmt.exe - remove in the "icm\bin" folder to remove the service.
- Set the Windows SNMP service type to "automatic."
- Start the Windows SNMP service.
- Once the Cisco SNMP is completely uninstalled, copy the folder from the "c:\icm\snmp" location of a known functional machine and send it to a machine that is not functional.
- In a Windows command prompt, enter cccsnmpmgmt.exe -install in the "icm\bin" folder to install the Cisco Contact Center SNMP (CCCSNMP) service.
- Once the service is reinstalled, set the CCCSNMP service startup type to "automatic" and start the service. This automatically disables the Windows SNMP service.