This document describes how to set up the Computer Telephony Integration Object Server (CTIOS) client shortcut on the agent workstation so that it does not minimize during start up.
When agents bring up the CTIOS client from startup, the client tool comes up and is automatically minimized. You have to click the CTIOS client icon from the task bar in order to launch the tool and then enter the credentials. This behavior is mostly seen on Versions 9.x and 10.x.
Here is an example:
- On the workstation, select the CTIOS client from the Startup menu.
- The client connects to the server but the program is minimized. Agents have to click the icon in the task bar in order to bring up the client and then log-in.
The issue is with the CTIOS client shortcut where the default run option is set to Minimize. In order to correct it, complete these steps:
- From the Startup menu, right-click on the Agent Desktop shortcut in order to access the properties.
- Modify the Run property from Minimized to Normal window as highlighted and click OK.
- Launch the Desktop from the shortcut.