Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 3.1.1 Hotfix 1 (Tidal Enterprise
Orchestrator 2.3.5 Hotfix 10) should be applied only on Cisco IAC 3.1.1
environments. It resolves the following issues in the Cisco Intelligent
Automation for Cloud content:
Missing Process Orchestrator extensions for multi-cloud support. (CSCue82287)
Service form could not be submitted because of multiple license
entries (CSCue59798; for further information, see Troubleshooting
VM template OS type not discovered in some scenarios (CSCue95356)
Activity Create VM in datastore cluster appends Japanese character (CSCue78142)
Commission VM fails when VM hostname has restricted characters (CSCue93366)
Discovery fails with more than three UCS managers (CSCue76494)
Install the Hotfix
Install Cisco IAC 3.1.1 Hotfix 1 with the help of Cisco Technical
Support. This hotfix is intended to address these specific issues only and
should be applied only when the environment experiences these specific
- Download and install Cisco IAC 3.1.1 Hotfix 1 from Downloads
Home>Products>Cloud and Systems Management>Data Center
Automation>Process Automation>Cisco Process
Orchestrator>Cisco Tidal Enterprise Orchestrator Base
Product>Tidal Enterprise Orchestrator Hotfix-2.3.5.
- Extract the contents of the .zip file into an appropriate temporary
- Make a backup of the TEOProcess and RequestCenter databases before installing the hotfix.
- Go to the setup directory and double-click setup.exe.
- The installer displays the Automation Pack Import wizard. Select these
- Intelligent Automation for Compute
- Intelligent Automation for Cloud
- Intelligent Automation for Cloud Starter
- After importing the automation packs, deploy the CP_Services_3-1-1_hotfix1.xml CP package. The package is placed by default in My
Documents\Cisco\Tidal EnterpriseOrchestrator\Extracted Data\IAC Hotfix.
Note See page 10-7 of the Cisco
Automation for Cloud 3.1.1 Configuration Guide for a similar
Cisco Technical Support is your first point of contact for resolving
issues you may encounter with your product. Telephone assistance is
available to customers with current maintenance contracts during standard
office hours of 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time (CDT), Monday
through Friday. For more information on contacting Cisco, refer to
the information below or visit http://www.cisco.com/cisco/web/support/index.html.
170 West Tasman Dr.
San Jose, CA 95134