Cisco TelePresence Immersive Room Design
An Immersive Cisco TelePresence room is an environment that is completely dedicated to Cisco TelePresence, provides continuity, and meets Immersive Cisco TelePresence room design recommendations. Immersive Cisco TelePresence rooms offer the best and most natural Cisco TelePresence meeting experience because they are predictable in their meeting quality and free from distractions.
Room Design Resources
- The installation guides contain the recommended room dimensions, lighting, power, and HVAC requirements for each Cisco TelePresence endpoint.
- The Cisco TelePresence Room Design Guide is the essential resource for understanding the room design elements and implementing Immersive Cisco TelePresence.
- The Cisco TelePresence Design Palette Guide provides the design palettes for Cisco TelePresence approved colors, fabrics, and carpet.
Immersive Cisco TelePresence rooms are ideal for important meetings because person-to-person communication is viewed naturally and clearly, resulting in an overall seamless experience that is like all of the participants being in the same room.
Implementing a dedicated Immersive Cisco TelePresence room involves the following to produce the best quality audio and video for all meeting participants:
- Acoustic treatment of the room
- Optimized lighting
- Appropriate room wall colors, fabrics, and carpet
- Network design for quality of service and high availability
The combination of these elements, also called room remediation, results in a room that provides the highest level of ease-of-use for participants. Please work closely with your Cisco TelePresence or Video Advanced Technology Certified Partner on location-specific room requirements and recommendations.
Room Design Models
There are technical requirements for lighting, acoustics, and HVAC in each Cisco TelePresence room. However, there is also flexibility in design, and your organization can customize its Cisco TelePresence rooms. Table 1 outlines different room design models and their flexible aesthetic elements.
Table 1: Room Design Models
|Classic Room Design|
Use aesthetic elements and the Cisco TelePresence Room Design Guide to tailor Cisco TelePresence rooms to your organization's needs, preferences, and brand.