Cisco carrier-grade Universal Wi-Fi for Service Providers spans service provider and enterprise markets. It provides an end-to-end path from access points to controllers to core network gateways.
- Integrates with cellular small cells as a simple clip-on accessory, and in the core network through integrated policy orchestration
- Provides the foundation for HD voice
- Offers value-added services based on location, real-time analytics, and commercial partnerships
- These universal capabilities are critical as operators elevate Wi-Fi to the heart of their mobile strategies.
- Partner with Cisco to develop the right Wi–Fi service mix for your business.
Wi-Fi Solutions from the Wi-Fi Experts
We can help you fit Wi-Fi into your mobile business strategy.Contact Us
Learn how carrier Wi-Fi is changing the business of indoor location-based services. (3:02 min)View Video
Improve Mobile Experiences
See how carrier Wi-Fi and small cells can make life easier for your guests and employees. (3:54 min)Learn More
- AT&T and Cisco Bring the Past to Life at Fernbank Museum
- BT and Cisco Enable "Ubiquitous Connectivity" Across London
- Bright House Networks Lights Up Forum with World-Class WiFi Enabled by Cisco (PDF - 1 MB)
- Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi at Mobile World Congress
- Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi for All at Mobile World Congress (PDF - 3 MB)
- Cisco Helps O2 Monetize Wi-Fi
- City of Adelaide Attracts Visitors with Free Outdoor Wi-Fi (PDF - 611 KB)
- Niseko International ICT Resort Town Development Project - Winter Joint Trial Wi-Fi Case Study (PDF - 663 KB)
- Personalized Mobile Shopping with Cisco CMX
- Telecom New Zealand SP Wi-Fi Infographic Case Study (PDF - 262 KB)
- Wi-Fi Provider Transforms Fan Experience in Baseball Stadium (PDF - 1 MB)
- Wi-Fi Underground: How Cisco and Virgin Media Brought Mobile Broadband to the Underground
September 18, 2014 - Algar Telecom Teams with Cisco for Wi-Fi Expansion in Brazil
March 26, 2014 - Cisco Makes Gigabit Wi-Fi More Affordable with New 802.11ac Product
February 24, 2014 - Telecable Trusts Cisco to Provide Innovative Mobile Internet Services
September 30, 2013 - Cisco and Portugal Telecom to Collaborate in Delivering Smart+ Connected Solutions
Outdoor Wi-Fi Access Points
Cisco Aironet 1570 Series
This carrier-grade 802.11ac access point offers high-performance, HD voice, and location-based services.
Get carrier-grade Universal Wi-Fi in a low-profile design that can withstand the most rugged outdoor conditions.
Indoor Universal Wi-Fi Access Points
This top-of-the-line 802.11ac access point is designed for high-density network environments using mission-critical, high-performance applications.
This fast, reliable Wi-Fi access point offers modular options for 802.11ac or licensed small cells.
This high-performance 802.11ac access point is perfect for small and medium-sized networks.
Cisco Aironet 1700 Series
Learn the benefits of this business-ready 802.11ac access point for managed services in vertical markets, such as hospitality and retail.
This compact, wall-plate-mountable wireless access point is ideal for hospitality and education environments.
Cost-effectively manage, help secure, and optimize the performance of large scale wireless networks while reducing infrastructure complexity.
Deliver Connected Mobile Experiences through network intelligence based on location and contextual data analytics.
Transform the service provider network edge with industry-leading performance, instant-on service capabilities, and high availability in a compact form factor.
Get authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) access control services for complex service provider environments with universal Wi-Fi solutions.
Successfully plan, deploy, monitor, troubleshoot, and report on indoor and outdoor wireless networks with this industry-leading platform.
Accelerate your success in deploying a mobile network with Cisco wireless universal solutions for service providers.
BT and Cisco Enable "Ubiquitous Connectivity" Across London
Bright House Networks Lights Up Forum with World-Class WiFi Enabled by Cisco (PDF - 1 MB)
Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi for All at Mobile World Congress (PDF - 3 MB)
Cisco Helps O2 Monetize Wi-Fi
City of Adelaide Attracts Visitors with Free Outdoor Wi-Fi (PDF - 611 KB)
Niseko International ICT Resort Town Development Project - Winter Joint Trial Wi-Fi Case Study (PDF - 663 KB)
Telecom New Zealand SP Wi-Fi Infographic Case Study (PDF - 261 KB)
Wi-Fi Provider Transforms Fan Experience in Baseball Stadium (PDF - 1 MB)
Wi-Fi Underground: How Cisco and Virgin Media Brought Mobile Broadband to the Underground
Cisco Service Provider Wi-Fi: A Platform for Business Innovation and Revenue Generation
Cisco Universal Wi-Fi for Service Providers, Release 5.0 Data Sheet
Mobile World Congress 2014
All Beamforming Solutions Are Not Equal
Architecture for Mobile Data Offload over Wi-Fi Access Networks
Challenges of Unlicensed Wi-Fi Deployments: A Practical Guide for Cable Operators
Heavy Reading White Paper: Accelerating and Scaling Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi for Mobile Operators (PDF - 845 KB)
IEEE 802.11ac in Service Provider Wi-Fi Deployments: Consider More Than Speed
Mobile World Congress 2014: Behind the Wi-Fi Network (PDF - 3 MB)
Monetize SP Wi-Fi to Gain Business Advantages (PDF - 305 KB)
Service Provider Wi-Fi Networks: Scaling Signaling Transactions
Service Provider Wi-Fi and Small Cells: Discover What Consumers Want from Wi-Fi and Mobile
Service Provider Wi-Fi: Authorization Options for the Mobile Network Operator (PDF - 1 MB)
The Future of Hotspots: Making Wi-Fi as Secure and Easy to Use as Cellular
Understanding the Changing Mobile User: Gain Insights from Cisco’s Mobile Consumer Research
What Do Consumers Want from Public Wi-Fi? Gain Insights from Cisco’s Mobile Consumer Research
Wi-Fi Calling and the Support of IMS Services over Carrier Wi-Fi Networks
Wi-Fi for Saudi Mobile SPs
Wi-Fi for UAE Mobile SPs
Wi-Fi: New Business Models Create Real Value for Service Providers
Wi-Fi–Enabled Value-Added Services: Gain Insights from Cisco Mobile Customer Research