Enrich Your Service Bundle with Digital Voice
The convergence of high-speed data, voice, and video provides a variety of business opportunities and rich new consumer experiences. With Cisco Digital Voice Solutions, cable operators can:
- Add new revenue sources
- Differentiate your services
- Increase customer loyalty
- Lower network operating costs
- Offer a true service bundle that incorporates all communications and entertainment services
With expertise in building both comprehensive IP telephony networks and cable architectures, Cisco has the expertise and products to help you deliver end-to-end cable voice over IP (VoIP) services. Integrated Cisco VoIP solutions support current and evolving CableLabs and IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) standards, enabling the cable operator to offer comprehensive voice services with carrier-grade reliability, service flexibility, security, and scalability up to millions of subscribers.
Cisco Digital Voice Solutions include:
- Cisco Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification (DOCSIS) 2.0 and DOCSIS 3.0 multiline embedded media terminal adapters (EMTAs)
- Cisco BTS 10200 Softswitch (PacketCable-qualified call management server)
- Cisco uBR10012 Universal Broadband Router (DOCSIS 3.0-qualified cable modem termination system [CMTS])
- Cisco MGX 8880 Media Gateway (PacketCable-qualified gateway) and Cisco Voice Interworking Services Module (VISM-PR) Voice Gateway Line Card
- Cisco AS5400HPX Universal Gateway
- Cisco IP Transfer Point (signaling gateway)
- Partner media servers for Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (CALEA), announcements, voicemail, and unified messaging services
- Network management systems and operations support systems (OSSs) from Cisco and Cisco partners
Cable Modem Termination System
Cisco uBR10012 Universal Broadband Router
Get a proven DOCSIS 3.0, Euro-DOCSIS 3.0, and PacketCable Multimedia-qualified cable modem termination system (CMTS) for high-density data, voice, and video service deployments.
Modems and Residential Gateways
Cisco DPC3212 Cable Modem with Embedded MTA (PDF - 171 KB
Combine DOCSIS 3.0 ultra high-speed data enabling bandwidth in 300+ Mbps downstream and 100+ Mbps upstream with VoIP features. This digital voice solution facilitates different combinations of services and suits the needs of a variety of customers.
Cisco DPC2203 Cable Modem with Embedded MTA (PDF - 171 KB)
Combine high-speed data and VoIP features. This digital voice solution facilitates different combinations of services and suits the needs of a variety of customers.
Cisco MGX 8880 Media Gateway
With its superior density, scalability, and performance, the Cisco MGX 8880 Media Gateway helps you deploy a comprehensive set of VoIP applications that help lower operational expenses and generate new service revenues.
Cisco AS5400HPX Universal Gateway
The Cisco AS5400HPX Universal Gateway offers industry-leading capacity in only two rack units, providing enhanced performance for processor-intensive voice and fax applications.
Cisco IP Transfer Point
The Cisco IP Transfer Point ransports Signaling System 7 (SS7) traffic over IP networks.
Cisco BTS 10200 Softswitch
This PacketCable-compliant softswitch provides call-control intelligence for establishing, maintaining, routing, and terminating voice calls.