Better Approach to Telehealth
Learn the Cisco approach to telehealth and high-level guidance on deployments. (PDF - 4.1 MB)
Transforming Public Sector Healthcare
As a worldwide leader in networking, Cisco is well positioned to improve the future of public sector healthcare through networked technologies that transform how people connect, access information, and collaborate. Cisco technologies can benefit all stakeholders: veterans, students, departments of health, and life sciences organizations. Cisco Connected Health solutions make care team collaboration and business efficiency possible and drive a higher quality of care. It is what we make possible.
To align directly with industry needs and to support clear specific benefits, Cisco healthcare solutions are organized into three portfolios:
- Cisco Care-at-a-Distance and Cisco Clinical Workflow solutions to help enable providers to deliver better care and wellness
- Compliance and medical device management solutions to help reduce costs and improve productivity
- Continuing health education and business collaboration solutions to help collaboration and innovation At the core of each portfolio is Cisco Medical-Grade Network, which helps to enable reliable, easy-to-use, and secure health data communications in the healthcare community.
To learn more, visit our Healthcare Solutions page.
- Connect to Care: The Cisco Federal Healthcare Vision (PDF - 2 MB)
By putting our patients, their outcomes, and information, at the center of the discussion about healthcare, we can begin to build a picture of a connected health care vision.
- Communication and Collaboration for Federal Healthcare Agencies (PDF - 2 MB)
- Rhode Island Hospital System Improves Emergency Response
Cisco and CACI help a hospital system develop mobile, easy-to-use emergency communications.
- Hospital Delivers Better Patient Care with Mobility (PDF - 320 KB)
Southeast Alabama Medical Center improves efficiency with Cisco Mobility solutions.
- Alabama Health Department Reduce Communication Costs (PDF - 171 KB)
A health department uses Cisco Unified Communications to improve client satisfaction.
- Connected Healthy Children
Transforming children's healthcare through collaborative technologies.
University Hospitals / Medical Schools
- University of Virginia Health System: (PDF - 497 KB)
University of Virginia Health System uses a Cisco TelePresence solution to improve access to healthcare statewide.
- Medical College Strengthens Network Security (4:00 min)
Baylor College of Medicine employs Cisco solutions to provide secure remote access anywhere, anytime, while protecting sensitive data on the network.
- Cisco Continuing Health Education
Solutions that facilitate education of healthcare professionals and collaboration with staff and researchers.