Is your network ready?
Take advantage of our promotional discount to evaluate the readiness of your network.
Intelligent Network. Smart Medicine.
Today, the average hospital network runs more than 300 applications Patient data is scattered across disparate systems in public and private entities. It can be difficult and costly for healthcare professionals to share vital medical, clinical, and patient information.
Healthcare institutions and practitioners need an intelligent network that listens, and responds, with open interfaces, This will help them improve network security, simplicity, reliability, and innovation at an unprecedented scale. The Internet of Everything also demands an intelligent network. It calls for a distributed, application-centric networking, computing, and storage platform that connects things in ways that just weren't possible before.
Connecting People, Process, Data, and Things
Intelligent networking is what Cisco does best. We've worked with leading healthcare organizations to develop a Medical Grade Network architecture. It's based on a set of Cisco recommended guidelines and white papers outlining best practices for building an optimal healthcare network designed to meet the specific needs of the industry.
Cisco Services for Connected Health
We can help you develop a blueprint to achieve your strategic goals and optimize your network investment.
- Align to business priorities. Better understand what needs to change and how to change it.
- Improve operational efficiency. Simplify network management and support.
- Offer an exceptional experience. Pre-empt potential issues with predictive, actionable insight.
- Complement your team's skills. Supplement them with flexible, customized engagement models.
Improve Patient Care
Learn more about Services for Connected Health. (PDF - 803 KB)Read Overview Brochure
Deliver Business Outcomes with Mobile
Learn how the Mobility Application Solution Suite delivers business outcomes (PDF - 227 KB)Read At-A-Glance
Cisco Services for Connected Health
- Cisco Advisory Services for Connected Health (PDF - 165 KB)
Develop a technology strategy by identifying objectives, business requirements, ROI, and use cases.
- Cisco Connected Health Architecture Assessment Services (includes MGN Assessment) (PDF - 199 KB)
Create a secure, resilient architecture through a series of established planning, design, implementation and operational models
- Cisco CyberSecurity Assessment Services (PDF - 496 KB)
Perform a comprehensive assessment of the network and security architecture based on the Cisco Security Control Framework for Healthcare
- Cisco HIPAA Security Assessment Services (PDF - 496 KB)
Safeguard patient data and help achieve compliance
- Cisco Security Services for Connected Health (PDF - 198 KB)
Prioritize limited security resources, improve the security posture, simplify management, improve compliance and optimize security investments
- Cisco Mobility Application Services (PDF - 230 KB)
Define and deliver a mobile app strategy that supports your initiatives and achieves your business objectives
- Cisco Connected Health Optimization Service (PDF - 118 KB)
Provide ongoing evaluation, guidance, advice, assessment and expert support to healthcare IT staff
- Cisco Remote Management Services for Healthcare (PDF - 1.60 MB)
Realize your return on technology investments faster with proactive, continuous remote monitoring and management of your network
- Cisco Compliance Management Services for Healthcare (PDF - 61 KB)
Understand where the network configuration conforms to expectation and manage the software and configuration changes to keep it in compliance
Cisco Connected Health News
Register for a newsletter about Cisco Healthcare Solutions