Cisco Context-Aware Healthcare
See how Context-Aware Healthcare helps enhance care delivery. (PDF - 171 KB)
Meet EHR Meaningful-Use Criteria More Easily
Get more from your electronic health record (EHR) system with the Cisco Medical-Grade Network (MGN) and Cisco Clinical Workflow Solutions.
- The Cisco MGN is designed to help meet each hospital's unique needs for security, reliability, mobility, availability, and interoperability.
- Cisco Clinical Workflow Solutions help streamline workflows and improve communication among clinicians.
- Cisco Context-Aware Healthcare Solution
Instantly locates mobile assets, tracks personnel, and helps keep patients safe.
- Cisco Medical Data Exchange Solution
Supports interoperability and highly secure data sharing between providers and locations.
- EXTENSION Solution Suite
HL7 connections bridge disparate health information and clinical systems with telephony systems.
- Cisco Medical-Grade Network
Provides the foundation for reliable and highly secure communications across the healthcare community.
Cisco Connected Health News
Affiliations & Endorsements
- HIMSS Community for Connected Health
- Health Management Academy
- Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards
- AHA Solutions
Related Industry Solutions
Register to Receive Healthcare Information
- Register to gain access to relevant healthcare webcasts, case studies, and more.