Simplify Management and Optimize the Collaboration Experience
The Cisco Unified Communications Manager is the core of Cisco's collaboration platform, making it easy for one person to communicate with another by voice, video, messaging on any device, on any operating system. By simplifying the communications experiencing, Cisco makes it easy for Public Sector organizations to drive efficiency, increase performance and lower costs.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 9.0 offers users more benefits than ever before, building on the voice and video enhancements of version 8.6, by:
- Extending flexibility by offering a centralized tool for license management, reporting and compliance.
- Improved integration between mobile, desk phones and Cisco Jabber
- Bridging systems to improve interoperability between standards based solutions and devices
- Investment protection by reusing existing infrastructure while adding Cisco Unified Communications features and functions
The latest features of CUCM 9.0 include:
- Simplified licensing usage and reporting
- Platform enhancements
- Unified voice and video capabilities on one platform
- Native IM and presence
- Mobility with voice and video calling
- Directory enhancements
- Telephony feature enhancements