Cut Costs, Help the Environment, and Improve Job Satisfaction
A mobile workforce provides numerous social, environmental, and economic advantages. Cisco provides a range of highly secure, flexible, and cost effective telework solutions for government, all designed to help your organization realize these benefits.
Teleworking helps ensure continuity of operations, as government workers can work from home or any location during bad weather, disasters, or pandemic outbreaks.
Other benefits of teleworking include:
- Improved job satisfaction and productivity, as workers avoid lengthy, expensive commutes
- Greater environmental stability, since telework reduces your carbon footprint
- Reduction in office support costs, including expenses for business commuting and real estate
- Ability to attract new college graduates by offering flexible telework options
Solution in Mobile Collaboration
Get informed and read reviews about telework.
- 2013 Digital Dilemma Report (PDF - 1.4 MB)
Read more about government telework.
- Productivity, Inclusion, and Environmental Sustainability (PDF - 1.9 MB)
- Build a Mobile, Inclusive, and Resilient Workforce (PDF - 4.0 MB)
Read about meeting customer needs through teleworking. Please visit the Cisco Government Case Studies page for more information.
All webcasts are available on demand unless otherwise noted.
Take advantage of the unique financing benefits that Cisco Capital offers.
- Flexible Funding Options (PDF - 416 KB)