Improve and Enhance Efficiency across Public Safety
Cisco provides first responders with real-time information to improve situational awareness and on-location effectiveness. Send real-time updates to officers or firefighters in the field and deliver live video to allow first responders to respond in real-time.
Learn how to make the right information and tools available, to the right agency, and to citizens, at the right time.
- Public Safety AAG (PDF-777 KB)
- Connected Justice Corrections (PDF - 528 KB)
- Connected Justice Overview At-A-Glance (PDF - 576 KB)
- Statewide Public Safety & Justice Portal (PDF- 801 KB)
- 5 Steps To Disaster Preparation At-A-Glance (PDF - 383 KB)
- Cisco NERV At a Glance (PDF - 174 KB)
- Cisco Secure Mobility Solution At-A-Glance (PDF - 525 KB)
- BYOD Demand in Government Organizations At-A-Glance (PDF - 1.5 MB)
- State and Local Governments Address the Proliferation of Employee Devices (PDF - 14.3 MB)
- Transforming Public Safety Agencies Through Mobility
- Public Safety and the Internet of Everything
- The Connected Public Safety Agency (PDF - 5.22 MB)
- Improve and Enhance Efficiency across Public Safety (PDF - 2.16 MB)
Customer Video Case Studies
Learn how public-sector organizations are addressing Public Safety and Security with Cisco solutions.
- County Emergency Management Mobilizes Network (PDF - 313 KB)
- California Fire Departments Utilize Grant Funding (PDF - 468 KB)
- Illinois Fire Departments Deploy Cisco Video Technology (PDF - 870 KB)
- Sheriff's Office Relies On Mobile Command Center (PDF - 163 KB)
- More Case Studies
Cisco Physical Security products provide video surveillance, IP cameras, access control, and incident response solutions.
- Cisco Physical Security Solution Overview (PDF-1.65 MB)
- Cisco Smart and Connected Safety and Security (PDF - 797 KB)
- Physical Security and Applications
- Find Grant Answers to Your Public Safety Questions (PDF- 228 KB)
Take advantage of the unique financing benefits that Cisco Capital offers.