Highly secure, compliant, cloud-based collaboration
Both of Cisco's hosted collaboration and web conferencing solutions are authorized under the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, giving federal agencies a powerful and versatile secure collaboration solution, fully vetted and approved for agency use.
FedRAMP provides standardization on security assessment and authorization. FedRAMP helps U.S. government agencies cut costs, build confidence in security, and speed the adoption of cloud technologies.
Cisco's FedRAMP-authorized solutions provide exceptional reliability and security with operations and applications. Cisco WebEx and HCS for Government (HCS-G) are both FedRAMP authorized, providing a complete and highly secure collaboration solution built to meet the stringent requirements of U.S. government-level security. Both are hosted in the Cisco Collaboration Cloud, managed by Cisco and sold by our partners.
Cisco WebEx web conferencing, a FedRAMP-authorized service, is a cloud-based solution for U.S. government agencies. Now, agencies and organizations can create and join meetings from computers or mobile devices, invite participants to share content in real time, and much more, all in a highly secure environment.
Cisco HCS-G, a FedRAMP-authorized service, offers highly secure industry-leading collaboration services based on the Cisco Unified Communication Manager and Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution. These services include voice and video communications, mobility, messaging, and presence from the Cisco cloud so that agencies can collaborate with anyone, anywhere on their device of choice. Cisco HCS-G supports the Cisco IP Phone 7800 and 8800 Series for voice and video, as well as Cisco Jabber, its unified communications client application for mobile and desktop devices.
Cisco HCS-G can be deployed with Cisco WebEx Web Conferencing, giving agencies a complete, compliant, and highly secure collaboration solution.
Cisco is a proven, trusted provider that offers:
- Comprehensive, industry-leading, compliant technology from the Cisco Collaboration Cloud, which also adheres to stringent federal security requirements
- Consistent reliability and security with operations and applications, regardless of where they reside
- A broad collaboration-in-the-cloud suite of solutions
Cisco is committed to providing our federal government customers with the commercially available Cisco Unified Communications solutions they know and trust through a highly secure, certified process. Learn more about FedRAMP-authorized services from Cisco by contacting your Cisco representative, or by emailing us.
Securely harness the power of cloud technologies (PDF - 164 KB)
The Cisco Cloudlock CASB and Cybersecurity Platform fuels growth and innovation without sacrificing data protection.
Collaborate in the Cloud
Empower people to engage and innovate with Cisco HCS for Government, a FedRAMP-authorized service (2:24 min)Watch video
Join meetings, create, and share
Do it all in a FedRAMP-authorized environment using Cisco WebEx. (PDF - 315 KB)Learn more
Meet more securely
Meet with anyone, anywhere with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, a FedRAMP-authorized service. (PDF - 362 KB)Get details
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution for Government At-a-Glance: A FedRAMP-Authorized Service (PDF - 2.4 MB)
- Cisco Webex Web Conferencing:A FedRAMP-Authorized Service for Secure Cloud Based Collaboration in US Government (PDF - 317 KB)
- Cisco WebEx Meeting Center: A FedRAMP-Authorized Service (PDF - 366 KB)
- Cisco WebEx Event Center: A FedRAMP-Authorized Service (PDF - 219 KB)
- Deliver Secure, Rich, Interactive Training Anywhere with Cisco WebEx Training Center: A FedRAMP-Authorized Service (PDF - 368 KB)
- Cisco WebEx Support Center: A FedRAMP-Authorized Service (PDF - 217 KB)
- Read the Gartner white paper on “Critical Capabilities for Web Conferencing”
- See the main layers in web conferencing in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Read use cases on web and video conferencing in this Aragon Research report (PDF - 6 MB)