Collaboration Cuts Costs and Less Travel
Collaboration is fundamental to building a more engaged, efficient government organization. They are building closer relationships between employees, constituents, and the community.
By using collaboration solutions, many government agencies also gain other substantial benefits.
Collaboration solutions help:
- Cut operating costs with less travel and more efficiency
- Accelerate decision making
- Increase agility, productivity, and innovation
- Provide greater public safety
- Improve employee morale
Find out how public sector customers are benefitting from Cisco Collaboration.
- Town Hall on Collaboration Brochure (PDF - PDF - 734 KB)
Explore collaboration use cases and how to increase business value.
Below are the Key Points from the National Collaboration Evolution Town Hall:
Benefits of Collaboration
- Connection and Enhance Production (2:04 min)
- Positive Impact of Video Conferencing (1:34 min)
- Uses for Better Problem Solving (2:45 min)
- Benefits of Telework (2:09 min)
- Acquire and Retain Talent (0:38 sec)
Return on Investment
- ROI Savings with Video in Idaho (2:55 min)
- Researchers and Video Conferencing (2:20 min)
- Cost Savings and Continuity (1:45 min)
- Teleworking: Cost Avoidance and Benefits (1:27 min)
Meeting Challenges and Creating Pilot Programs
- Identify Who Is Critical for Project Success (2:10 min)
- Telework: How Not to Lose Your Culture (2:02 min)
- Why Training Is Important (1:26 min)
- Success through Word of Mouth (1:10 min)
- Architectural Approach Value (1:22 min)