Unified Access Enables BYOD
Cisco Unified Access helps manage the BYOD trend.
Cisco Enterprise Network solutions can enable government organizations to connect anyone, anywhere, anytime, and on any device-simply, reliably, and more securely. They also provide critical investment protection for IT trends government organizations are facing such as software-defined networking (SDN), cloud computing, and bring your own device (BYOD).
Key Enterprise Network solutions that support government IT needs are listed below.
Cisco Unified Access is an intelligent network platform that promotes connected experiences and operational efficiencies. It is the foundation to support BYOD and the Internet of Everything (IoE). Unified Access allows you to connect people, processes, data, and things with greater intelligence, security, and efficiency than ever before.
The Cisco Intelligent WAN (IWAN) solution allows government organizations to deliver an uncompromised user experience over any transport. Cisco IWAN allows organizations to realize the cost benefits of provider flexibility and deploy new services faster, no matter the transport-MPLS, direct Internet, or hybrid WAN.
The Cisco Connected Mobile Experience (CMX) solution can enable local, state, and national government agencies to empower the citizens they serve with individualized service and content based on personal needs.
Solutions in Enterprise Networks
Get informed and read reviews about Cisco Borderless Networks.
Get informed about Cisco Borderless Networks.
- Cisco IWAN and Akamai Intelligent Platform: Maximize Your WAN Investment (PDF - 1.7KB)
- IPSec VPN Solutions (PDF - 15.2 MB)
- Deploying Next Generation Encryption (PDF - 2.38 MB)
- FlexVPN with Suite-B Design Recommendation (PDF - 2.57 MB)
Software Defined Networking: Why We Like It and How We Are Building On It
(PDF - 457 KB)
- Secure Network Access for Personal Mobile Devices
- Cisco Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) (PDF - 1.41 MB)
- Government Transport Networks: Minimize Lifetime Costs (PDF - 2.0 MB)
- Network-Based Protocol Innovations in Secure Encryption Environments (PDF - 884 KB)
- Bring Your Own Device - Unified Device Authentication and Consistent Access Experience
- Cisco IWAN Cost Savings (Video - 2:09 mins)
- The Impact of Cisco Connected Mobile Experience (Video - 1:56 mins)
- Cisco Unified Access Overview (Video - 0:59 mins)
- BYOD: Two Points of View; One Solution (Video - 2:06 mins)
- Meeting Government Needs with Borderless Networks (Part 1) (Video - 2:21 mins)
- Meeting Government Needs with Borderless Networks (Part 2) (Video - 1:53 mins)
- Cisco ISE Fundamentals (Video - 5:18 min )
Learn the industry perspective on IT issues and challenges and get the information you need to make the right decisions for your agency. All webcasts are available on demand unless otherwise noted.
Relevant Solution Products
Deliver intelligent, adaptive services to streamline your operations and increase flexibility, resiliency, and security.