Are You Ready for NERC CIP V5?
Monitor, log, and diagnose systems with our substation security solution. (PDF - 746 KB)
Security for Field Area Network
Integrating security throughout the network architecture.Read White Paper
Strengthening Security of Grid Operations and Assets
An Integrated Security Approach
Many of the technologies being deployed to support smart grid projects--such as smart meters, sensors, and advanced communications networks--can make the grid more vulnerable to attack.
Cisco Grid Security solutions deliver an integrated, converged approach to security that:
- Provides critical infrastructure-grade security to grid systems, data, and assets
- Monitors the network while mitigating threats
- Helps secure utility operational facilities
Secure Ops for Utilities
The Cisco Secure Ops Solution is a next-generation cybersecurity, secure-access, and compliance solution for critical infrastructure. The solution provides a highly secure industrial automation and control systems environment to protect workers and remote generation and transmission locations in the Utilities industry. Delivered as a managed service, the Cisco Secure Ops Solution combines on-premises technology and processes to implement and maintain layered security controls.
Cisco Secure Ops Solution: Learn how to more effectively manage cybersecurity risk and compliance requirements in your industrial automation environments. Protect against risks, improve efficiency, and reduce site downtime.
- Substation Security Solution (PDF - 766 KB)
- Cisco Connected Grid Portfolio (PDF - 401 KB)
- Smart Grid Security Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) Solution (PDF - 1.4 MB)
- Cisco Smart Grid Security Solutions Brief (PDF - 624 KB)
- Securing SCADA Protocols for NERC CIP (PDF - 518 KB)
- Cisco Solutions for Grid Security (PDF - 276 KB)
- Cisco IoT System Security: Mitigate Risk, Simplify Compliance, and Build Trust (PDF - 320 KB)
- IoT Threat Environment (PDF - 452 KB)
- The Internet of Things: A CISO and Network Security Perspective (PDF - 439 KB)
- Why IP Is the Right Foundation for the Smart Grid (PDF - 477 KB)
- Cisco Connected Grid Security for Field Area Networks (PDF - 440 KB)
- Security for the Field Area Network (Video - 4:16 min)