Transform Utility Operations: Modernize the Grid
Driven by regulatory mandates for low-carbon electricity, greater customer satisfaction, and increased service reliability, utilities need a more modern and agile electric grid.
The Cisco Connected Grid network management solution provides converged communications infrastructure management for utilities, enabling end-to-end monitoring and control of the network communications as well as enterprise-class visibility that scales to manage millions of endpoints.
- Cisco Connected Grid Portfolio (PDF - 2 MB)
White Papers and Case Studies
- Distributed Intelligence for Physical Networks (PDF - PDF - 417 KB)
- Connected Grid Design Suite Solution Overview (PDF - PDF - 400 KB)
- State Grid of China Expands Network with Automated Design Tool (PDF - PDF - 1.2 MB)
- Utility Data Management & Intelligence (PDF - PDF - 378 KB)
- Ultra Large-Scale Power System Control Architecture (PDF - PDF - 1.46 MB)
- Scalability, Resilience, and Complexity Management in Laminar Control of Ultra-Large Scale Systems (PDF - PDF - 369 KB)
- Connected Grid Design Suite Overview (2:39 min)
- Connected Grid Design Services Substation Workbench (4:09 min)