Transform Utility Operations: Modernize the Grid
Driven by regulatory mandates for low-carbon electricity, greater customer satisfaction, and increased service reliability, utilities need a more modern and agile electric grid.
The Cisco IoT Field Network Director solution provides converged communications infrastructure management for utilities, enabling end-to-end monitoring and control of the network communications as well as enterprise-class visibility that scales to manage millions of endpoints.
- Cisco Connected Grid Portfolio (PDF - 2 MB)
Utility Wide Area Networks (WAN) Services
Building powerful enterprise and grid operation solutions that enable scalable and secure data collection and storage solutions for analytics and management systems:
- Cisco IoT Architecture Services for Utilities Overview (PDF - 319 KB)
- Cisco Services for High-Performance Utility Wide Area Networks At-a-Glance (PDF - 582 KB)
- Communications Architecture Methodology for Smart Grid (PDF - 637 KB)
- Case Study: Cisco Builds Smart Grid Roadmap (PDF - 782 KB)
- Case Study: Improve Wide Area Monitoring (PDF - 366 KB)
- Case Study: Investment Strategy for Utilities Communications Case (PDF - 470 KB)
- Case Study: Proof of Concept Lab Proves Smart Grid Ops (PDF - 410 KB)