Connecting a Global Network
Technology is changing daily work in classrooms, research, and beyond. (3:03 min)
Extend Teaching and Learning Globally
Engage students with interactive multimedia, collaborative, and social network technologies using Cisco solutions to help:
- Enhance learning outcomes
- Extend the global reach of teaching and learning beyond the classroom or campus
- Bring in new students and revenues
- West Texas A&M University: Video for Everyone, Everywhere
- University of Warwick: Powering the Globally Connected Campus (PDF - 335 KB)
Cisco Lecture Vision
Capture the full educational experience, not just the lecture.
Use two-way or multipoint interactive vidllaborative teaching and learning.
Deploy flexible instruction and extended reach online.
Digital Media System
Facilitate web video publishing and effectively capture and disseminate video.
Use advanced collaboration tools to transform learning, research, and operations.
Cisco Services can help plan, design, and implement solutions for your campus.