Enhance Worker Mobility
Learn about new features in Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, Version 3.1. (7:38 min)
The Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Solution provides a comprehensive, highly secure enterprise mobility solution. It combines industry-leading Cisco web security with next-generation remote access technology to help organizations easily manage the security risks of borderless networks. With this mobile security solution, workers can globally access the network with their device of choice, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. They can then easily and more securely use the applications and information they need to do their jobs.
The Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Solution offers:
- Security policy enforcement that is context-aware, comprehensive, and preemptive
- Connectivity that is intelligent, simple, and always on
- Highly secure mobility across the rapidly increasing number of managed and unmanaged mobile devices
These solution guides offer insights into the next chapter of the recently released Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, Version 3.1, along with the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software Release 9.0.
Other Design Guides
- Differentiated Device Access: Deploying: EAP Chaining with AnyConnect NAM and Cisco ISE (PDF - 4.05 MB)
- Connectivity to Approved Wireless Network: AnyConnect Network Access Manager Enterprise Connection Enforcement (PDF - 3.10 MB)
- Customizing the Cisco ASA WebVPN Portal (PDF - 1.10 MB)
- Quick Access to Applications Using Cisco ASA Smart Tunnels (PDF - 2.01 MB)
- Convenience of Cisco ASA Single-Sign-On (PDF - 2.50 MB)