Guide to FlexPod Datacenter for SAP
Design for SAP HANA, SAP Application on Cisco UCS, Cisco Nexus 9000, NetApp FAS Storage.
The FlexPod data center solution is a validated, standardized configuration. It can be optimized to fit a variety of mixed application workloads and use cases, as the customer moves to virtualization and private or public cloud environments.
- FlexPod Datacenter with Microsoft Exchange 2013, F5 BIG-IP, and ACI
- FlexPod Datacenter with Microsoft Exchange 2013, F5 BIG-IP and ACI Design Guide
- FlexPod Data Center with Oracle RAC on Oracle Linux
- FlexPod Datacenter for SAP Solution with Nexus 9000 Switches
- FlexPod Datacenter with Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and Cisco ACI
- FlexPod Datacenter with Microsoft SharePoint 2013 with ACI Design Guide
- FlexPod Datacenter with Oracle RAC on Oracle VM
- Oracle RAC on FlexPod
- SharePoint 2010 for FlexPod on VMware for 100,000 Users
- Oracle JD Edwards on FlexPod with Oracle Linux
- FlexPod Select with Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP)
- FlexPod Select with Cloudera's Distribution including Apache Hadoop (CDH)