Guide to SAP HANA with MapR
Deploy Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure for SAP HANA with MapR Converged Data Platform.
As global technology leaders, Cisco and SAP are uniquely positioned to provide high-quality, innovative products to our customers. Together, we’ve developed, tested, and certified a range of end-to-end integrated solutions for SAP HANA, designed for greater flexibility, faster deployment, superior manageability, and enhanced security. But most importantly, reduced total cost of ownership.
From our simple, ready-to-run appliances, to our high-end scale-up and scale-out Tailored Datacenter Infrastructure (TDI) landscapes, Cisco’s SAP solutions are based on service profiles and policy-based infrastructure, which simplifies, replicates, and automates SAP HANA application environments, providing unparalleled agility, security, and governance.
Designed with the performance and reliability to power memory-intensive, mission-critical applications, as well as virtualized workloads, Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI), offer a new model for data center efficiency and agility, transforming the way people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
Cisco Validated Design
- Cisco UCS C240 M4 Data Platform for SAP HANA Storage TDI
- Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure for SAP HANA with MapR
- FlexPod Datacenter for SAP Applications with Cisco ACI Using Policy-Based Automation (PDF - 102 MB)
- FlexPod Datacenter for SAP Solution with Cisco ACI
- FlexPod Datacenter for SAP Solution with Nexus 9000 Switches (PDF - 21.3 MB)
- Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure for SAP Applications with EMC VNX
- Cisco UCS Scale-Up Solution for SAP HANA - Design and Deploy a SAP HANA Single-Node Solution
- SAP HANA TDI on Cisco UCS and VMware vSphere
- IDC details TCO reduction for SAP on Cisco UCS (PDF - 307 KB)
- SAP HANA Disaster Tolerance with System Replication on Cisco UCS
- SAP HANA on Cisco UCS Installation Options TDI
- SAP HANA Business Continuity with HANA System Replication and Red Hat Enterprise Linux Cluster on Cisco Unified Computing System
- SAP NetWeaver Deployment Using Oracle Database on Cisco UCS
- SAP NetWeaver Using Microsoft SQL Server AlwaysOn Database on Cisco UCS