Malware knows no boundaries. Neither should your advanced malware protection solution.
Cisco currently offers the industry's broadest portfolio of integrated Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) solutions. Customers get continuous visibility and control to defeat malware across the extended network and the full attack continuum—before, during, and after an attack.
AMP is available as an integrated capability spanning FirePOWER network security appliances, endpoint protection for PCs, and Cisco Web and Email Security. For mobile and virtual systems, AMP offers flexible deployment options and extensive coverage to close ever-expanding attack vectors.
AMP takes full advantage of the vast cloud security intelligence networks of both Cisco and Sourcefire (now a part of Cisco) to deliver advanced protection. The comprehensive malware-defeating solution can enable malware detection and blocking, continuous analysis, and retrospective alerting with:
- File Reputation – analyze files inline and block or apply policies
- File Sandboxing – analyze unknown files to understand true file behavior
- File Retrospection – continue to analyze files for changing threat levels
AMP customers gain:
- Advanced security for advanced threats – defeat known and unknown threats
- Protection across the attack continuum – before, during, and after an attack
- Exceptional visibility and control – see more detail and set granular policies
- Flexibility and choice – deploy AMP when, where, and how you need it
- AMP for Cisco Web Security
Today's dynamic networks create new opportunities for sophisticated attacks. Address evolving attack vectors with AMP as a licensed add-on to your Cisco Web Security solution.
- AMP for Cisco Email Security
Email remains a top method for malware attacks. Identify and stop threats with AMP as a licensed add-on to your Cisco Email Security solution.
- AMP for Networks
Gain the visibility and control you need to protect your network against highly sophisticated, targeted, zero-day and persistent advanced malware threats across multiple threat vectors.
- AMP for Endpoints
Protect endpoints, whether connected to a protected network or roaming on the Internet, with continuous and integrated detection and response capability.