Cisco Addresses the Full Attack Continuum
Get actionable advice to improve protection against advanced attacks.
Malware knows no boundaries. Neither should your advanced malware protection solution.
We currently offer the industry's broadest portfolio of integrated Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) solutions. Customers gain continuous visibility and control to defeat malware across the extended network and the full attack continuum: before, during, and after an attack.
- Before: Prevent known malware, policy-violating file types, and communications from entering your extended network.
- During: Continuously analyze files and network traffic for threats that evade your first lines of defense.
- After: Quickly and efficiently understand, scope, contain, and remediate an active attack.
Cisco AMP provides protection across the broadest range of attack vectors and can be deployed:
- As a network-based solution, integrated into dedicated Cisco ASA Firewall and Cisco FirePOWER network security appliances
- As an endpoint solution for PCs, Macs, mobile devices, and virtual environments
- As an on-premise private cloud virtual appliance built for high-privacy environments
- As an integrated feature in Cisco Cloud Web Security or Cisco Web and Email Security Appliances
AMP takes full advantage of the vast cloud security intelligence networks of both Cisco and Sourcefire (now a part of Cisco) to deliver advanced protection. AMP also integrates with Cisco AMP Thread Grid dynamic malware analysis and threat intelligence technology, enhancing capabilities to aggregate and correlate data to identify advanced and evasive cyber threats.
You can also use Cisco Managed Threat Defense Service, which helps defend against known intrusions, protect from unknown attacks, and guard against advanced persistent threats. The service complements AMP and other Cisco security products with real-time predictive analytics.
The AMP solution can enable malware detection and blocking, continuous analysis, and retrospective alerting with:
- File Reputation – analyze files inline and block or apply policies
- File Sandboxing – analyze unknown files to understand true file behavior
- File Retrospection – continue to analyze files for changing threat levels
AMP customers gain:
- Advanced security for advanced threats – defeat known and unknown threats
- Protection across the attack continuum – before, during, and after an attack
- Exceptional visibility and control – see more detail and set granular policies
- Flexibility and choice – deploy AMP when, where, and how you need it
- Managed services – extend staff with Cisco experts and predictive analytics
AMP for Networks
Gain the visibility and control you need to protect your network against highly sophisticated, targeted, zero-day, and persistent advanced malware threats across multiple threat vectors.
AMP for Endpoints
Protect endpoints, whether connected to a protected network or roaming on the Internet, with continuous and integrated detection and response capability.
Cisco AMP Private Cloud Virtual Appliance
Gain comprehensive malware protection on endpoints and networks with an on-premise solution built specifically for organizations with high-privacy requirements that restrict using a public cloud.
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services
Gain visibility into and remediate advanced malware with AMP on your dedicated appliance. These services are part of the industry's first adaptive, threat-focused next-generation firewall.
AMP for Cisco Web Security
Today's dynamic networks create new opportunities for sophisticated attacks. Address evolving attack vectors with AMP as a licensed add-on to your Cisco Web Security appliance.
AMP for Cisco Email Security
Email remains a top method for malware attacks. Identify and stop threats with AMP as a licensed add-on to your Cisco Email Security appliance.
AMP for Cisco Cloud Web Security
Extend protection against zero-day attacks and persistent threats. Add advanced malware protection to your cloud-based web security service with a simple licensed add-on.
Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center
Enhance protection and gain full contextual awareness into everything on the network, including malware, through this centralized security management console.
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services
Join the TechWiseTV team for a closer look at this new powerhouse security solution.Watch Now
Cisco ASA Excels in Firewall Tests
NSS Labs tests the industry's first threat-focused, next-generation firewall. See results.Register Now
Cisco AMP for Incident Response
Learn how AMP provides visibility, control, and remediation capabilities. (2:11 min)Watch Now
No Other Product Like It
Understand the combined power of Cisco AMP for Endpoints and Networks. (2:00 min)Watch Now
Roll Back Time on Malware Attacks
Cisco AMP's continuous analysis gives you a clear view into malicious activity. (1:31 min)Watch Now