Extend Security Everywhere
Learn how Cisco security now extends into the cloud, network, and endpoints.
Malware knows no boundaries. Neither should your advanced malware protection solution.
We currently offer the industry's broadest portfolio of integrated Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) solutions. Customers gain continuous visibility and control to defeat malware across the extended network and the full attack continuum: before, during, and after an attack.
- Before: Get the best global threat intelligence to strengthen network defenses.
- During: Use that intelligence, known file signatures, and dynamic file analysis technology to block known malware, policy-violating file types, and communications trying to infiltrate your organization.
- After: Continuously analyze files and traffic for threats that evade your first lines of defense, get deep visibility into the activity and behavior of the threat, and then rapidly respond to and contain an active attack with a few clicks.
AMP takes full advantage of the vast cloud security intelligence networks provided by Cisco Collective Security Intelligence, Talos Security Intelligence and Research Group, and AMP Threat Grid to deliver advanced protection. AMP also integrates with Cisco AMP Thread Grid malware analysis and threat intelligence technology, enhancing capabilities to aggregate and correlate data to identify advanced and evasive cyber threats.
The AMP solution can enable malware detection and blocking, continuous analysis, and retrospective alerting with:
- File Reputation – analyze files inline and block or apply policies
- File Sandboxing – analyze unknown files to understand true file behavior
- File Retrospection – continue to analyze files for changing threat levels
AMP customers gain:
- Advanced security for advanced threats – defeat known and unknown threats
- Protection across the attack continuum – before, during, and after an attack
- Exceptional visibility and control – see more detail and set granular policies
- Flexibility and choice – deploy AMP when, where, and how you need it
- Managed services – extend staff with Cisco experts and predictive analytics
Cisco AMP provides protection across the broadest range of attack vectors and can be deployed:
- As a network-based solution, integrated into dedicated Cisco ASA Firewall and Cisco FirePOWER network security appliances
- As an endpoint solution for PCs, Macs, Linux systems, mobile devices, and virtual environments
- As an on-premise, air-gapped, private-cloud virtual appliance built for high-privacy environments
- As an integrated feature in Cisco Cloud Web Security or Cisco Web and Email Security Appliances
- As a standalone threat intelligence and malware analysis solution using AMP Threat Grid
AMP for Networks
Gain the visibility and control you need to protect your network against highly sophisticated, targeted, zero-day, and persistent advanced malware threats across multiple threat vectors.
AMP for Endpoints
Protect endpoints, whether connected to a protected network or roaming on the Internet, with continuous and integrated detection and response capability.
Cisco AMP Private Cloud Virtual Appliance
Gain comprehensive malware protection on endpoints and networks with an on-premise solution built specifically for organizations with high-privacy requirements that restrict using a public cloud.
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services
Gain visibility into and remediate advanced malware with AMP on your dedicated appliance. These services are part of the industry's first adaptive, threat-focused next-generation firewall.
AMP for Cisco Web Security
Today's dynamic networks create new opportunities for sophisticated attacks. Address evolving attack vectors with AMP as a licensed add-on to your Cisco Web Security appliance.
AMP for Cisco Email Security
Email remains a top method for malware attacks. Identify and stop threats with AMP as a licensed add-on to your Cisco Email Security appliance.
AMP for Cisco Cloud Web Security
Extend protection against zero-day attacks and persistent threats. Add advanced malware protection to your cloud-based web security service with a simple licensed add-on.
Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center
Enhance protection and gain full contextual awareness into everything on the network, including malware, through this centralized security management console.
Learn Strategies to Combat Breaches
Experts from Cisco and Gartner discuss how to protect your organization.Watch Video
Understand Cisco AMP in Four Minutes
Learn why companies trust their security to Cisco’s Advanced Malware Protection solution. (4:00)Watch Video
Close Your Endpoint Security Gaps
Learn how to stop attacks where they start with Cisco AMP for EndpointsRegister for Webinar
Endpoint Protection Across Campus
See how a Texas university benefits from Cisco Advanced Malware Protection for Endpoints. (03:39 min)Watch Video