Trade-In Credit for Old Servers
Get trade-in credit for old servers toward new Cisco UCS Blade Servers (limited time offer).
Limited time special offers on our most popular UCS Blade and Rack Servers.
New Cisco UCS SmartPlays
Special limited time offer on UCS Server with new Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v2 processor.
Get Cisco UCS Servers with UCS SmartPlays and lower your total cost of ownership (TCO). Cisco UCS offers fast, easy, automated management; rapid server and application deployment; and enhanced data center performance.
Compare UCS, HP, and IBM Blades
There are major differences in blade architecture, management, and network designs.
Log in to access information, tools, and resources specifically designed for partners.Log in Now
Cisco UCS SmartPlays are limited-time, special-priced promotional offers for Cisco UCS servers and are designed to help lower your TCO. They deliver the exceptional performance, agility, and scale that have made Cisco UCS the fastest-growing x86 server lines in the industry. Whether you're just getting started or expanding your Cisco UCS environment, Cisco UCS SmartPlay bundles provide a fast, easy approach to buying Cisco UCS Servers.
Cisco UCS Unified Architecture, with UCS SingleConnect Technology, optimizes business performance solutions. Cisco UCS servers are the leading architecture for virtualization, workload consolidation, and management automation and they use the latest Intel® Xeon® processors.
Cisco SmartPlays can reduce data center costs through competitively priced, preconfigured bundles. The new UCS SmartPlay offers include Cisco UCS B-Series and UCS C-Series SmartPlay bundle solutions, as well as SmartPlay Expansion Paks to easily expand additional capacity in your UCS environment.
SmartPlay Offer Categories
UCS SmartPlays are divided into UCS Blade Servers and UCS Rack Servers, each with multiple underlying options to easily align with your needs and goals.
- UCS Blade Servers
- UCS B-Series Blade Server Solutions
- UCS B-Series Blade Servers
- UCS Rack Servers
- UCS C-Series SingleConnect Rack Server Solutions
- UCS C-Series SingleConnect Rack Servers
- UCS C-Series Rack Servers
Rapid delivery is provided by certified Cisco partners.
Additional Cisco UCS Options
Build To Order
Each blade and rack server on the UCS SmartPlay site has a Build to Order section, which allows you to customize each UCS Server to meet your individual requires. Your customized configurations are at manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and are not UCS SmartPlay special pricing offers. Contact your authorized Cisco partner for your best price.
UCS Blade Configuration Tool
The UCS Blade Configuration Tool lets you quickly configure your UCS B-Series blade server solutions, including UCS blades, blade chassis, and UCS Fabric Interconnects. You can print out your complete configuration or email it to your Cisco Partner. See the Blade Configuration Tool tab for more information.
Compare UCS Blade Servers
This chart helps you to select the best UCS B-Series blade products for your needs.See More
UCS Blade Configuration Tool
Configure and customize your complete UCS Blade Server solution.Configure Now
Cisco UCS SmartPlays for B-Series Blade Servers come in two primary preconfigured bundle offers. UCS Blade Server technology can easily be added to existing data center and integrated with your current network architecture. UCS Blade Servers deliver automated management, fast deployment, and easy scalability with the ability to respond dynamically to your business needs. Cisco servers excel on industry performance benchmarks and provide powerful application performance. UCS blade servers are outstanding at lowering your TCO, using your current IT staff.
UCS B-Series Blade Server SmartPlays come in two primary preconfigured bundle offers. Server configuration for both types can be adjusted to meet your computing needs.
- B-Series SmartPlay Solutions: These include everything you need to get your UCS blade environment up and running quickly, ready to connect to your Ethernet and storage networks. They have UCS Blade Servers, and fully equipped UCS Blade Chassis, as well as a pair of UCS Fabric Interconnects. The UCS Fabric Interconnects come with the industry-leading, feature-rich UCS Manager embedded for no additional cost. You get complete UCS Manager functionality, there are no extra charges.
- B-Series SmartPlay Servers: These give you great pricing for additional capacity. Just slide these UCS blade servers in to your existing UCS chassis and get additional compute power that can be deployed in minutes, using your existing UCS Service Profile Templates.
UCS SmartPlay Blade Servers:
See a full list of the industry-leading Cisco UCS Blade servers.
The Cisco UCS B22 M3 blade server delivers a balanced price-performance feature set in a compact package. It addresses quick deployment of scalable IT infrastructure and scale-out applications.
Each B200 M3 blade can support up to 192 GB memory across 12 dual in-line memory module (DIMM) slots, up to 2 TB of internal storage, and up to 80 Gbps of FCoE-capable I/O throughput
The Cisco UCS B200 M3, with the latest Intel® E5-2600 v2 processors, offers a balance of performance, versatility, and density without compromise. A powerhouse in a compact package, it provides optimal scalability, giving you everything you need to get started with the Cisco Unified Computing System.
Each B200 M3 blade can support up to 768 GB memory across 24 DIMM slots, up to 2 TB of internal storage, and up to 80 Gbps of FCoE capable I/O throughput.
The B230 M2 is a great density-optimized, 2-socket blade server with Intel E7-2800 Series processors. It comes ready for CPU and memory-intensive performance plus bare metal and virtualized applications.
The UCS B230 has 32 DIMM slots and up to 512 GB memory and 20 GB of I/O throughput.
The Cisco UCS B420 M3 is an enterprise-class, 4-socket blade for large, memory-intensive bare metal and virtualized applications. With Intel E5-4600 it offers performance and versatility with high I/O capability and provides fantastic compute capacity for your data center.
The B420 M3 blade can support up to 1.5 TB of memory across 48 DIMM slots, up to 4 TB of internal storage, and up to 160 Gbps of FCoE-capable I/O throughput.
UCS SingleConnect Technology
Save time with a "wire once and walk away" solution.Learn More
Compare UCS Rack Servers
Select the best UCS C-Series rack servers for your data center.Compare Now
Easy, Repeatable Server Migration
Compare the Cisco UCS solution with HP as solution.Watch Video
Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Server SmartPlays come in three primary preconfigured bundle offers, which can be upgraded to meet your computing needs. UCS rack servers fit easily into an existing server environment and offer you the choice of using our leading "wire-once" SingleConnect Technology or using traditional Ethernet connectivity.
We don't lock you in; you can easily upgrade your traditional network choice to SingleConnect at your own pace and timeframe.
Cisco C-Series Rack Servers come in an industry-standard form factor, reducing TCO and increasing agility, while making management easy and automated. They deliver powerful application performance and a future path to Cisco UCS Unified Architecture with UCS SingleConnect.
UCS C-Series SingleConnect Rack Servers come with the Cisco VIC (Virtual Interface Card) for fully integrated use in a Cisco UCS Manager and Unified Fabric environment.
UCS C-Series Rack Servers are available with the traditional Ethernet and Fibre Channel adaptors for the traditional server access, connectivity, and management that you expect with standalone systems.
These servers can always be connected to a UCS Manager domain at a later date SingleConnect Technology by adding a UCS 1225 Virtual Interface Card (VIC), connecting to a Cisco Nexus 2232PP 10GE FEX for integration with UCS Fabric Interconnects, and a UCS Manager domain.
UCS C-Series Rack Server SmartPlays come in three primary preconfigured bundle offers, which can be upgraded to meet your computing needs.
- C-Series SingleConnect SmartPlay Solutions: These include everything you need to get your UCS rack environment up and running quickly. They come with a pair of Cisco Nexus 2232PP 10GE Fabric Extenders. Just connect these N2232PP to your UCS 6200 Fabric Interconnects and start managing your blade and rack servers together in a single domain with unified FCoE connectivity. Our leading management tool, UCS Manager, is feature-rich and there are no extra charges or upgrades needed to have complete UCS Manager functionality in your SingleConnect rack server environment.
- C-Series SingleConnect SmartPlay Servers: These UCS C-Series SingleConnect servers are ready for expansion of your SingleConnect Rack Solutions. They deliver great pricing for additional compute capacity. Simply connect them to the N2232PP FEXs and they are ready to go.
- C-Series SmartPlay Servers: These UCS C-Series rack servers are perfect for a traditional I/O environment. They have customizable I/O options, as well as memory and hard drives, so you can design the server to fit your needs. Add these UCS servers to a N2232PP SingleConnect environment at any time with a UCS 1225 VIC.
UCS SmartPlay Rack Servers:
Click here for the complete list of Cisco UCS C-Series Rack servers and more information.
The Cisco UCS C220 M3 is a 1RU rack server that offers great performance and density over a wide range of business workloads, from web serving to distributed database. Using the latest Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v2 Series "Ivy Bridge" Processors, it provides up to 512 GB RAM with 16 DIMM slots and up to 8 hard drives.
The Cisco UCS C240 M3 Rack Server is optimized for performance and scalability over a wide range of applications from storage-intensive infrastructure workloads, from big data and ERP to collaboration, virtualization, and consolidation.
This server can deliver 768 GB of memory (24 DIMM slots) and up to 24 hard drives. It has five PCIe slots for expanded I/O capability including 10 Gigabit Ethernet FCoE-capable cards. Great processor performance is delivered using the latest Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v2 Series "Ivy Bridge" Processors.
UCS Blades Deploy 77% Faster
See how UCS Blades deploy 77 percent faster than HP blades.Watch the Video
UCS 80 Gbps for 79% Less than IBM
Cisco UCS provides 80 Gbps I/O for 79 percent less than IBM Flex System.See More
The UCS Blade Configuration Tool lets you select and customize all Cisco UCS Blade Servers and specify components and quantities for multiple blade configurations. You can then automatically populate the required number of UCS blade chassis. Use the tool to select your blade chassis FEX and the UCS Fabric Interconnects option you want for your solution.
Your customized UCS Blade Server solution is at the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is not UCS SmartPlay special pricing. Contact your authorized Cisco partner for the best price.
UCS Blade Chassis, Blade Chassis FEX, and Fabric Interconnects:
- Accommodate up to 8 half-width or 4 full-width Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers
- Accelerate deployment with unified fabric and fabric-extender technology for data centers
- Improve density with smaller units of scale with a reduced footprint
- Reduce physical components, eliminate siloed management, and improve data center efficiency
- Provide converged LAN, SAN, and management connectivity to blade servers
- Offer flexibility of LAN Ethernet / FCoE 1/10 GE or SAN Native Fibre Channel
- Improve bandwidth utilization via load balancing with Port Channels
- Manage chassis power supply, fans, and blades via the fabric interconnects
- I/O for each chassis can vary. There is no requirement that the each chassis have the same UCS 2200 FEX, nor is each chassis required to have the same number of uplinks.
- Deliver line-rate, lossless 10 GE and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), with native Fibre Channel SAN connectivity
- Provide more than double the ports of the prior generation with universal port connectivity
- Lower barriers to deploying a virtualized environment for data centers Provide SingleConnect Technology for LAN, SAN, and unified management, including rack servers.
- Support native storage zoning and direct attached storage
Get Special Offers on Cisco Servers
Check out the Cisco UCS SmartPlays for popular preconfigured products.Save Now
Log in to access information, tools, and resources specifically designed for partners.Log in Now
Refresh your old HP servers to new Cisco UCS Blade Servers with the latest Intel® Xeon® processors.
The UCS Advantage program makes it easy for data centers and businesses to refresh and upgrade their servers and infrastructure to the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS). Cisco continually improves our innovative and leading data center architecture and we just made it easy for customers to trade up to UCS.
Data centers are constantly evolving. At Cisco, we're committed to helping you power application workloads with industry-leading performance while improving the speed and efficiency of IT operations.
Real customers are getting real savings with UCS:
- 84% shorter provisioning times
- 77% less cabling
- 61% lower management costs
- 54% lower power and cooling costs
See the UCS Advantage Overview presentation.
For more information and to take advantage of this outstanding offer, contact your Cisco or Authorized Cisco Partner team.
Save up to 45 percent on Rack Server Web Specials. Web Specials offer customers additional discounts for current in-stock models that are available from select resellers. Reduce your costs and get immediate delivery of these UCS rack server select offers, specifically configured for SMBs, entry enterprises, and enterprises (while supplies last).
Intel, Intel Inside Logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.