Instantly Access and Analyze Operational Data
The SAP HANA is the next generation of SAP's in-memory technology. This multipurpose, in-memory appliance gives organizations instant insight into business operations, while allowing them to react quickly to changing business conditions.
SAP HANA lets business users immediately access, model, and analyze all their transactional and analytical data in real time, from virtually any data source. This can take place in a single environment, without affecting existing applications or systems.
Delivered on optimized hardware from Cisco, SAP HANA efficiently processes and analyzes massive amounts of data. It packages SAP's intelligent use of in-memory technology, columnar database design, data compression, and massive parallel processing.
SAP HANA provides a flexible, cost-effective, real-time approach for managing large data volumes. It helps organizations dramatically reduce the hardware and maintenance costs of running multiple data warehouses, operational, and analytical systems.
Solutions for SAP
Single node appliances are excellent development, testing, and small production for SAP HANA system based on Cisco UCSConfigure and Quote
SAP Hana Cisco C880
Cisco C880 8 Socket Server for SAP HANA. (PDF - 298 KB)See More
Cisco UCS with NetApp Storage
Get detailed information about the uses and benefits of SAP HANA. (PDF - 310 KB)Read More
IDC explains why Cisco UCS for SAP HANA
IDC explains why customers choose Cisco UCS as their platform for SAP HANA (PDF - 307 KB)Learn More
SAP Ivy Bridge Scale-out Solution Brief with EMC Storage
Find out who companies turn to for real-time decisions at the speed of thought. (PDF - 2.03 MB)Get Details
Cisco and partners offer services to help businesses plan, build, and manage a Cisco SAP HANA solution. These services employ proven, industry-leading methodologies and best practices that improve staff productivity and accelerate deployments.
Cisco Services for SAP HANA
Improve staff productivity and accelerate deployments. (PDF - 137 KB)Read Now
Get the Best Help for Your Unique Deployment Needs
With Cisco Advanced Services, your organization can benefit from a unified computing service for deploying SAP HANA.
Take advantage of the Cisco SAP Competence Center at the SAP Partner Port in Walldorf, Germany. The expanded Center houses Cisco presales, benchmark, and performance testing. Bring your data to the Center and test it in a proof-of-concept setting using our hardware and software. Plus, certification engineers are ready to support you on site.
The performance and certification tests are run on the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) server platform using the Intel x86 Xeon chip set. These tests are integrated with equipment from storage solution vendors such as EMC and NetApp. Cisco specialists in the Center are connected with their SAP counterparts to provide the optimal service support and solutions to joint customers.
Our Center covers a wide list of solutions, including SAP HANA, HANA Enterprise Cloud, Suite on HANA, SAP on Vblock, SAP on FlexPod, Precision Marketing, and Sybase ASE. The Cisco SAP Competence Center is also used for customer briefings.
Hear Product Innovations
Cisco VP Jim McHugh discusses new Cisco and SAP solutions with Ben Eiref.Watch Video
Learn About Technology Alignment
Cisco VP Jim McHugh discusses our partnership with SAP VP Kevin Chew.Watch Video
Hear Testing Capabilities
Cisco VP Jim McHugh discusses the Competence Center with Michael Missbach.Watch Video
Learn more about the value of SAP HANA to organizations.
- SAP NetWeaver Using Microsoft SQL Server AlwaysOn Database on Cisco UCS
- SAP NetWeaver Deployment Using Oracle Database on Cisco UCS
- IDC White Paper - The Business Value of VCE Vblock Systems (PDF - 178 KB)
- SAP HANA Business Continuity with HANA System Replication and Red Hat Enterprise Linux Cluster on Cisco Unified Computing System
- E5 Solution Brief (PDF - 910 KB)
- Flexpod for SAP Solution Brief (PDF - 457 KB)
- C460 SAP HANA Solution Brief for Haswell (PDF - 741 KB)
- TDI Solution Brief (PDF - 408 KB)
- SAP Insider Article: Cisco Cloud Solutions (PDF - 1.3 MB)
- SAP HANA Disaster Tolerance with System Replication on Cisco UCS
- Virtualized SAP HANA (PDF - 3.2 MB)
- SAP HANA on Cisco UCS Installation Options TDI White Paper
- C880 8 socket FAQ (PDF - 347 KB)
- SAP HANA FAQ (PDF - 369 KB)
- SAP Ivy Bridge Scale - Out with NetApp Storage (PDF - 2 MB)
- SAP HANA C880 Solution Brief (PDF - 277 KB)
- Virtual HANA TDI White Paper
- SAP HANA Ivy Bridge Solution Brief for B260 (PDF - 1.78 MB)
- SAP HANA Ivy Bridge Solution Brief for C460 (PDF - 1.78 MB)
- IDC details TCO reduction for SAP on Cisco UCS (PDF - 343 KB)
- SAP HANA Disaster Recovery with Asynchronous Storage Replication (PDF - 2 MB)
- SAP Ivy Bridge Scale-Out Solution Brief with EMC Storage (PDF - 2.03 MB)
- SAP HANA Tailored Datacenter Integration Option
- Building a Trusted SAP HANA Data Center (PDF - 723 KB)
- Cisco Allied Service for SAP Appliances (PDF - 396 KB)
- SAP HANA certified hardware