Conversations from Sapphire 2013
SAP's Rayn Veerubhotla shares his views on the Cisco and SAP HANA joint proposition. (5:28 min)
Instantly Access and Analyze Operational Data
The SAP HANA is the next generation of SAP's in-memory technology. This multipurpose, in-memory appliance gives organizations instant insight into business operations, while allowing them to react quickly to changing business conditions.
SAP HANA lets business users immediately access, model, and analyze all their transactional and analytical data in real time, from virtually any data source. This can take place in a single environment, without affecting existing applications or systems.
Delivered on optimized hardware from Cisco, SAP HANA efficiently processes and analyzes massive amounts of data. It packages SAP's intelligent use of in-memory technology, columnar database design, data compression, and massive parallel processing.
SAP HANA provides a flexible, cost-effective, real-time approach for managing large data volumes. It helps organizations dramatically reduce the hardware and maintenance costs of running multiple data warehouses, operational, and analytical systems.
Cisco SAP Competence Center
Find out about our expanded testing capabilities.See More
Cisco UCS with NetApp Storage
Get detailed information about the uses and benefits of SAP HANA. (PDF - 310 KB)Read Now
Cisco Certified Platforms on Linux
See a list of Cisco Linux servers that can run SAP HANA. (PDF - 263 KB)Read Now
SAP HANA Q&A
Find answers to frequently asked questions about SAP HANA. (PDF - 316 KB)Read Now
Cisco and partners offer services to help businesses plan, build, and manage a Cisco SAP HANA solution. These services employ proven, industry-leading methodologies and best practices that improve staff productivity and accelerate deployments.
Cisco Services for SAP HANA
Improve staff productivity and accelerate deployments. (PDF - 137 KB)Read Now
Get the Best Help for Your Unique Deployment Needs
With Cisco Advanced Services, your organization can benefit from a unified computing service for deploying SAP HANA. Learn about our SAP migration solutions.
Take advantage of the Cisco SAP Competence Center at the SAP Partner Port in Walldorf, Germany. The expanded Center houses Cisco presales, benchmark, and performance testing. Bring your data to the Center and test it in a proof-of-concept setting using our hardware and software. Plus, certification engineers are ready to support you on site.
The performance and certification tests are run on the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) server platform using the Intel x86 Xeon chip set. These tests are integrated with equipment from storage solution vendors such as EMC and NetApp. Cisco specialists in the Center are connected with their SAP counterparts to provide the optimal service support and solutions to joint customers.
Our Center covers a wide list of solutions, including SAP HANA, HANA Enterprise Cloud, Suite on HANA, SAP on Vblock, SAP on FlexPod, Precision Marketing, and Sybase ASE. The Cisco SAP Competence Center is also used for customer briefings.
Hear Product Innovations
Cisco VP Jim McHugh discusses new Cisco and SAP solutions with Ben Eiref.Watch Video
Learn About Technology Alignment
Cisco VP Jim McHugh discusses our partnership with SAP VP Kevin Chew.Watch Video
Hear Testing Capabilities
Cisco VP Jim McHugh discusses the Competence Center with Michael Missbach.Watch Video
Learn more about the value of SAP HANA to organizations.
- Building a Trusted SAP HANA Data Center (PDF - 723 KB)
- Reap the benefits of an infrastructure built on Cisco, SAP, and EMC solutions (PDF - 723 KB)
- Cisco Allied Service for SAP Appliances (PDF - 396 KB)
- SAP Product Availability Matrix (PDF - 461KB)
- Cisco EMC SAP HANA External FAQ (PDF - 315 KB)
- Cisco/SAP HANA Solution Brief
- SAP HANA Scale-Out with EMC (PDF - 464 KB)
- SAP HANA Scale-Out with NetApp (PDF - 1.2 MB)
Learn how implementing a Cisco solution contributed to customer success.
- Cisco Uses SAP BWA Appliance to Improve Pipeline Visibility (PDF - 750 KB)
- Corporate Express Case Study (PDF - 1 MB)
- Enovos SAP FlexPod Case Study (PDF - 950 KB)
- Hosting Firm Delivers Big Performance Gains to Customers (PDF - 890 KB)
- Krones Case Study: Improving Efficiency and Agility in IT Infrastructure (PDF - 310 KB)
- Savvis Hosted SAP HANA on Cisco and NetApp (PDF - 440 KB)
- Travel Leader Accelerates Business Analytics Using SAP HANA on UCS (PDF - 850 KB)
- Unisys Case Study (PDF - 2 MB)