SAP ERP on Cisco UCS
Learn how Scientific Atlanta migrated its SAP instance and lowered TCO.
Gain a Competitive Advantage in the Marketplace
The Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) helps customers bring SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions to market faster, more reliably, and flexibly, while reducing overall IT costs. SAP application customers choose the Cisco UCS platform to:
- Perform scheduled data center hardware refresh cycles
- Install new software versions or software infrastructure upgrades
- Deploy new applications, including business intelligence and data warehousing
- Perform data center infrastructure/technology modernization, including virtualization, consolidation and RISC migration
- Resolve data center limitations (such as reaching capacity) or environmental concerns (such as carbon footprint reduction)
The Cisco UCS server platform is a single, programmable system that combines the industry-standard Intel x86 server architecture with a unified wire-once network and storage access infrastructure. This makes it an ideal platform for mission-critical SAP applications, such as SAP ERP Business Suite.
The system uses single-point, model-based management to simplify and speed deployment of SAP applications and services running in bare-metal, virtualized, and cloud-computing environments.
Make a Smooth Transition to Unified Computing
Cisco Advanced Services offers a comprehensive planning and deployment service to help you successfully migrate to SAP ERP on Cisco UCS.