Cisco efficient HD conferencing solutions facilitate scalable, flexible telepresence conferencing throughout customer enterprises.
Optimized video infrastructure delivers these capabilities in conjunction with Cisco Unified Communications Manager. With this solution, customers can easily add telepresence conferencing to their existing Unified Call Manager and allow their users to join telepresence conferences from tablets and other mobile devices. They can also join from meeting rooms and immersive systems.
Customers can economically scale up their video adoption, exploiting new capabilities such as adaptive resource allocation, which enables high scalability and flexibility. This allows customers to enjoy high-quality standards-based video throughout their enterprise, and personalize services according to each user's needs. Enhanced efficiency and ROI are realized from HD personal conferencing infrastructure to support pervasive use of video.
Simplify Multiparty Conferencing
Cisco optimized infrastructure capabilities take advantage of virtualized infrastructure product offerings and dynamic resource allocation to deliver business-class meeting experiences for more users. Pervasive conferencing infrastructure solutions create a more efficient use of resources through knowledge of users, devices, network conditions, available infrastructure, and service policy.
- Optimized Conferencing for Cisco Unified CM and Cisco VCS Solution Release Notes 3.0 (PDF - 317 KB)
- Optimized Conferencing for Cisco Unified CM and Cisco VCS Solution Guide 3.0 (PDF - 1.3 MB)
- Optimized Conferencing for Cisco Unified CM and Cisco VCS Solution Guide 2.0 (PDF - 1.2 MB)
- Optimized Conferencing for Cisco Unified CM and Cisco VCS Solution Release Notes 2.0 (PDF - 512 KB)
- Optimized Conferencing for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Solution Guide (PDF - 1.11 MB)