Deliver Online Events and Training
Broadcast live online events, meetings, and seminars for employees, customers, and partners. Offer live and on-demand training that facilitates distance learning for individuals, groups, and large communities.
Cisco provides a high-quality event experience with optimized video, audio, and participation options. Attendees can participate live anywhere without traveling. Attendees can also watch high-quality recordings with additional viewing options.
See More Use Cases
Explore more ways to meet your business goals by improving collaboration.Go Now
- Reach more people with remote attendance for company events, department meetings, and training.
- Integrate polling, Q&A, and commenting into large-scale meetings to improve participant engagement
- Help speakers, experts, and attendees participate in person and virtually from anywhere.
- Improve learning through two-way interaction by using video, chats, and polls.
- Monitor audience attention, content retention, and social media comments.
- According to an Aberdeen Group study, companies that used video for training increased employee productivity by 4 percent and reduced voluntary turnover by an average of 7.7 percent over 12 months.
- 80 percent of senior executives watched more video between 2010 and 2011, and the majority watched work-related videos. (Source: Forbes Insights)
- Video clips that are less than 5 minutes long resonate best with executives.
- Emphasis on organizational openness is 30 percent higher among outperforming organizations. (Source: IBM 2012 CEO Study)
Virgin Media used Cisco WebEx Meetings to conduct its biannual Senior Leadership Forum. Executives brainstormed ways to increase the pace of innovation, then continued the discussion on WebEx Social after the forum.
"The processes of company induction for new recruits can be standardized and carried out simultaneously, at all locations and at regular intervals." —Lorenzo Merlini Manzoni, Penny Market (Italy)
"We use WebEx for classes, but also for large online student orientations, information sessions, and other marketing and recruitment events." —Dominic K. Lau, University of Southern California
- Pymble Ladies' College (Australia): School Uses Video for Worldwide Learning
- QA Ltd.: Virtual Learning Transforms Customer Experience
- University of Oxford: World-leading University Improves Efficiency, Reduces Travel
- Enabling Blended and Distance Learning
- Take Online Education to a New Level
- How Interactivity and Rich Media Change Teaching and Learning (PDF - 555 KB)
- John Lewis: Leading U.K. Retailer Enhances Operations (PDF - 1 MB)
- Consumer Packaged Goods Company Plans for Growth (PDF - 464 KB)
- Brandon Hall Group: Use of Live Video in Learning and Talent Management (PDF - 796 KB)
Learners report that video is an effective learning tool that provides them with high levels of engagement.
- Aberdeen: The ROI of Video Collaboration (PDF - 307 KB)
Data from more than 380 organizations provides an understanding of how video deployments benefit sales, marketing, service, product development, and project management.
- Next-Generation Events: Cisco Best Practices (PDF - 6.8 MB)
Cisco uses virtual event platforms that support live video, chat, and Q&A, plus on-demand replays, social networking. and content management.
- Deliver Rich, Interactive Training Anywhere (PDF - 734 KB)
Increase the reach and effectiveness of training for employees, partners, and customers.
Improve team and customer experiences with services from Cisco and its partners. Align your IT objectives with business goals, mitigate risk with faster time to value, and better serve your customers.