Provide Multichannel Customer Service
Enhance customer service to create more interactive and collaborative relationships. Cisco customer collaboration solutions extend traditional contact-center technologies with integrated voice, video, and web communications; social media monitoring; and on-demand access to experts.
- The vast majority (90 percent) of consumers who started purchasing a product on a mobile phone switched to a laptop. (Forrester)
- Most respondents (89 percent) are frustrated by having to repeat themselves to multiple representatives. (Accenture)
- The results of a poor online experience can be substantial: 45 percent of consumers state they will abandon their purchase; 43 percent will feel a loss of trust; and 32 percent don't feel valued as a customer. (LivePerson)
- Of the consumers who interacted with companies through social media, two-thirds did so for customer service. (J.D. Power)
- More than three-fourths (78 percent) of consumers are more likely to be loyal to a company that provides real-time, one-to-one support at critical moments during their digital journey. (LivePerson)
- Search social networks in real time to monitor activity, allowing customer service representatives to respond proactively and directly in the same network.
- Gives customers multiple communications channels to communicate, including email, web chat, voice, voice callback, and video.
- Route all channels through a core engine so that no matter which channel customers choose, you can be assured that they are being directed to the best-matched service representative.
- Provide contact center agents with a single, customizable interface that provides quick and easy access to multiple assets and information sources.
- Simple, integrated, and affordable solutions
- High-definition video extended to the desktop
- Capabilities beyond traditional video
- User-friendly, full-featured phones
- Single and multiline endpoints
- Support for a range of communication needs
- Collaboration anywhere on any device
- Business-class IP voice and video telephony
- Instant interaction with IM and presence
- Integration of native and customized business applications
- Simplified deployment and management
- Enterprise-class voice contact center
- Foundation for multichannel capabilities
The Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise Design Guide provides the foundation for systems design based on common use cases or current engineering system priorities. It incorporates a broad set of technologies, features, and applications to address customer needs. Cisco engineers have comprehensively tested and documented the design to help ensure faster, more reliable, and fully predictable deployment.
"We measure success not just by how quickly we answer a call, but by how quickly our client can connect to the best team member to answer their question or fulfill their request." - Luisa Contreiras, CTO, Executive Health Resources
"After we migrated our contact center to Cisco Unified Contact Center, the quality improvement was so noticeable that several customers actually commented on the improvement." - John Baldwin, Pella
- Executive Health Resources (EHR): Healthcare Company Maintains Personal Customer Relationships
- Quintiq: Software Developer Lowers Phone Costs, Improves Customer Care
- RWE IT GmbH: Energy Supplier Gets Competitive Advantage from Superior Customer Experience (PDF - 271 KB)
- Pilatus Aircraft Ltd: Improving Global Supply Chain Operations (PDF - 649 KB)
- Top Right Group: U.K. Enterprise Increases Competitiveness with Collaboration Capabilities (PDF - 388 KB)
- Pella Corporation: Improving Work Culture and Customer Satisfaction
- SocialMiner: Social Media Sensibility (3:12 min)
Monitor all social media watering holes, whether or not people hashtag or use your business's social handles.
- Keep Pace with Customers (4:13 min)
See demonstrations of multiple products within the Cisco Customer Collaboration portfolio, including Finesse, SocialMiner, and MediaSense
- Cisco Jabber Guest Transforms Customer Service (1:06 min)
Cisco Jabber Guest brings collaboration to the browser. Now, customers can interact directly with a customer service agent.
- Cisco Jabber Guest: Collaboration from the Browser (1:11 min)
Enable collaboration using high-definition voice and video on a web browser or mobile device.
- TechWise TV: Contact Center - Experience Matters (1 hour)
Now, more than ever, the way you interact with and respond to customers is critical to the long-term health of your business.
Video Data Sheets
- Benchmark Portal: The Impact of Technology on Contact Center Performance (PDF - 1.5 MB)
- ZK Research: Collaboration Is the Next Game Changer in Customer Service (PDF - 606 KB)
- Provide the Best Customer Experience for Business Success (PDF - 558 KB)
- The Three Waves of Customer Care (PDF - 284 KB)
- Winning Strategies for Omnichannel Banking (PDF - 13.1 MB)
- Revitalizing the Store in a Cross-Channel World (PDF - 826 KB)
- Reshaping Retail with Mobility: How to Benefit from Changing Consumer Behaviors (PDF - 1.1 MB)