Create Team Workspaces
Create shared workspaces where teams can interact virtually on interdependent tasks, such as developing a new product.
Cisco provides a broad choice of communications options based on preference, location, and device, and facilitates integration of video to support new levels of teamwork.
See More Use Cases
Explore more ways to meet your business goals by improving collaboration.Go Now
- Use social technologies to promote traditional team interaction with the scale and speed of the Internet.
- Simplify traditionally time-intensive collaboration tasks by using centralized, online meeting spaces.
- Dynamically form global teams of experts who can collaborate with confidence.
- Build trust and share information across distributed groups and geographies to speed business agility.
- Flatten organizational hierarchy and better communicate with all levels of the organization
- Two-thirds of value creation from social technologies comes from improving communications and collaboration within and across enterprises. (Source: McKinsey Global Institute)
- Nearly 50 percent of an employee’s impact on business unit profitability comes from the ability to help others and be helped by others. (Source: Corporate Executive Board)
- About 63 percent of CEOs believe that a collaborative environment draws out the best from their staff. (Source: IBM)
- Social technologies can raise productivity of high-skill knowledge workers by 20 to 25 percent. (Source: McKinsey Global Institute)
- Dynamic Access to Distributed Expertise (PDF - 565 KB)
Read real-world examples of expert collaboration, including a case study and specific implementation recommendations for top management..
- Active Collaboration Room (PDF - 5.9 MB)
Learn about enhancing business models by improving collaboration among distributed teams.