Deliver New Hybrid Cloud Solutions
Cisco partners with Microsoft to accelerate service delivery for service providers.
Deliver Hybrid Clouds to Customers
Expand clouds and stretch data centers with Intercloud Fabric for Providers.
Host Critical Workloads in the Cloud
IDC shares its perspective about delivering value to cloud customers.
Cloud Providers: Take a Strategic Approach to Building a Public Cloud
Why are your customers attracted to the cloud? The cloud empowers IT to act as a broker of business-critical IT services. It helps your customers proactively aggregate, integrate, and customize the delivery of cloud services to meet specific business needs. To take advantage of this trend, you'll need to apply a deliberate approach to how you build and offer cloud solutions.
A successful public cloud strategy will help you to:
- Address demand for increased flexibility and workload portability
- Boost adoption of your cloud services with a highly secure, open, and policy-based architecture
- Build new revenue streams with multicloud solutions offered as a service
- Deploy solutions and offers faster and expand your global customer reach
- Expand your cloud network and application services to capture the value of the Internet of Everything
With Cisco's cloud portfolio and our strategy for an service providers, you can evolve your network to be more open, programmable, and application-interactive. This strategy helps you take advantage of software-defined networking (SDN), network function virtualization (NFV), and more.
- Accelerate time to market with differentiated cloud services, and improved profit potential with Cisco Cloud Architecture for the Microsoft Platform
- Reduce costs, and scale and simplify operations with Cisco Unified Data Center solutions
- Deliver IT services faster using our cloud solutions, built on validated designs in concert with our partners and including OpenStack implementations
- Improve how you manage and deploy cloud applications with Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Increase agility and efficiency with the infrastructure management capabilities of Cisco UCS Director and the open cloud management framework of Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud
Services for Cloud Providers
Become an Enterprise-Class Cloud Provider
Not all cloud services are equal. Customers want to be sure the cloud services they use are enterprise-class. As a member of the Cisco Cloud and Managed Services Program (CMSP), you have access to a portfolio of 22 enterprise-class Cisco Powered services. The Cisco Powered designation gives your customers confidence in moving to the cloud. CMSP gives you financial rewards, branding, and go-to-market support. All from Cisco. Read more.
Accelerate Cloud Transformation
Meet the growing demand for cloud computing with an integrated services solution from Cisco Cloud Consulting Services. Help your customers achieve greater business value and tap into the full potential that cloud offers. Learn more.
Automate Network and Infrastructure Management
With Cisco Managed Services, give your customers an exceptional experience. Monetize new solutions faster. Get better performance at lower cost. Find out more.
Cisco Partners can log into the For Partners page for more information.