Give Users Access to Applications Anytime, Anywhere
Enable your users to access applications anytime, anywhere, and at a fixed cost. Take advantage of voice, video, mobility tools, and more. When you purchase Unified Communications as a Service (based on HCS) from a Cisco Cloud and Managed Services program partner, you benefit from:
A Unified User Experience
Get the same experience for all your users across a wide variety of devices and environments.
Shift spending from a capital expenditure model to an operating expense so that you can optimize your resources and reduce costs.
Improved Business Agility
Give your business and IT organization the flexibility to focus more of your resources on core competencies and business priorities.
Increase reliability by maintaining control of your managed service levels.
Cisco Powered collaboration cloud services are best-in-class, flexible and scalable cloud services designed to help you achieve faster time-to-value. You will benefit from superior levels of service, security, and 24-hour support from Cisco partners who undergo rigorous certification and a third-party auditing of their solutions.
To find a certified partner, go to the Cisco Partner Locator, select Advanced Search, indicate your geographic location, scroll down to select your Cisco Powered service or services, select Search at the bottom of the page, and view a list of local partners.
- What is the Cisco Collaboration Cloud
- Collaboration in the Cloud (Video - 02:24 min)
- Midsize Organizations Talk About Cisco Cloud Collaboration (PDF - 2.5 MB)
- The Business Case for Cloud Collaboration (PDF - 1.5 MB)
- Cloud Collaboration Evaluation Guide (PDF - 333 KB)
- Cloud Collaboration RFP Template (PDF - 726 KB)
- Library Finds Low-Cost Replacement for Aging Voice System (PDF - 284 KB)
- Equipment Dealer Closes Sales Faster with Cloud Collaboration (PDF - 364 KB)
- Synergis Gains Agility to Quickly Scale Up or Down (PDF - 846 KB)
- Find additional Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) case studies