Our written content is not the only way we share IT's experience. Cisco IT takes part in various industry events, including Cisco Live globally, giving us the opportunity to share our experience with customers and for them to do the same. We also host a monthly webinar where our SMEs share their experiences. These give us the opportunity to extend an insider's view and demonstrate the benefits of making IT a competitive advantage.
At Cisco Live, Cisco IT hosts a number of sessions including the IT Management (ITM) Program and has a presence in the World of Solutions, giving us a chance to showcase our latest solutions and technologies. Follow us at events, on Twitter to learn more: @CiscoIT #CiscoITM
Cisco Live Berlin 2017 - #CLEUR
We invite you to join us as Cisco Live returns to Berlin for the second year in a row! You will have the opportunity to hear about the topics which are most relevant to you and the industry. We hope to see you there!
Cisco Live Melbourne 2017 - #CLMel
Blurb: While the location remains the same, the agenda has not! The IT Management sessions at Cisco Live Melbourne have been selected with YOU in mind! We have committed ourselves to providing you with the most relevant and up-to-date content we possibly can year after year, and this year will be no different.
Cisco Live Las Vegas 2017 - #CLUS
Cisco Live is returning to Las Vegas and the IT Management program is as well! We have handpicked the sessions and agenda with our attendees in mind. You are invited to come join us for a great lineup and a week of networking with your peers.
Data Center Day is a day long Cisco IT hosted event based in Allen, Texas. It informs customers on current topics such as Internet of Things (IoT), Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI), Data Center and network technology as a way to reduce complexity today and future proof for Intercloud and the Internet of Everything (IoE).
High touch customers have an opportunity to meet with Cisco executives and IT experts, about how we address many of the same IT challenges customers face every day resulting in desired business outcomes. Data Center Day offers an in person experience of the Allen Data Center and Cisco technologies, where customers can hear how we designed, built, and manage our LEED-Gold facility.
The event includes:
- Cisco executive speakers providing thought provoking keynote presentations around industry trends
- Executive panel with leadership from Cisco IT and core business units
- Executive discussions on current topics
- Networking lunch and reception
- A guided tour of the Allen Data Center complete with technology demonstrations
For an overview and some highlights from previous Data Center day events, check out our content below.
- Digital Transformation Journey - Kevin Bandy Chief Digital Officer & Guillermo Diaz SVP/CIO (PDF - 14.9 MB)
- Evolution of the Data Center - John Manville SVP Global Infrastructure Services (PDF - 4.3 MB)
- Security - Michael Scheck Director Computer Security Incident Response Team (PDF - 14.5 MB)
- The Network Knows - Frank Palumbo SVP DC and Virtualization Sales & Ish Limkakeng VP Marketing INSBU (PDF - 38.3 MB)
- Data Center Day 2016 (Photos)
- Digitisation: Disrupt or be Disrupted - Guillermo Diaz SVP/CIO (PDF - 6.7 MB)
- Digital Disruption - Alison Vincent CTO Cisco UK & Ireland (PDF - 25.1 MB)
- IT Infrastructure Transformation - John Manville SVP IT GIS (PDF - 10.1 MB)
- Move Beyond the SDN Hype - Frank D'Agostino CTO INSBU (PDF - 3.3 MB)
- Data Center Day 2016 (Photos)
- TechWiseTV: Cisco Tetration: Redefining Analytics for Data Centers September 2016
- Inside Cisco IT: Business Continuity for DC and Cloud February 2016
- Inside Cisco IT: Resiliency and Disaster Recovery February 2016
- Inside Cisco IT: IoE- Driving Operational Efficiency with Smart Labs January 2016
- Inside Cisco IT: Data as a Service December 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: Using Collaboration to Increase Productivity September 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: Threat Detection and Computer Security Incident Response Team Monitoring Capabilities August 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: IoE - Supply Chain Use Cases August 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: Continuous Delivery July 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: Fast IT July 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: IoE IT Incubator Program July 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: Enabling the Collaboration Culture - Americas Session May 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: Enabling the Collaboration Culture - EMEAR Session May 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: IoE Intellectual Asset Fraud Protection April 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: Finding Secure Cloud Services Webinar March 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: eStore - Americas Session February 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: eStore - EMEAR/APJ Session February 2015