Holistic Process Governance
White Paper: Effective service process integration in multisourced environments. (PDF - 644 KB)
Improve Service, While Saving Time and Money
Cisco ServiceGrid is our integration platform in the cloud. It provides a scalable, highly secure, fast way to integrate with everyone in your ecosystem, and meet your business requirements. It creates operational efficiencies that save you time and money.
You have multiple sources that help you form your ecosystem, and provide IT services to your employees and customers. Today, most of the interactions between them are manual. Information they exchange is incomplete, inaccurate, or out of sequence (delayed). Your ecosystem is growing, and with it, the cost and complexity of managing it.
Cisco ServiceGrid makes it possible to:
- Seamlessly build and scale service ecosystems with end to end visibility
- Integrate multiple sources in your ecosystem, within the cloud
- Automate processes using standard ITIL workflows
- Enable immediate, accurate, and highly secure information exchanges
- Increase transparency to better manage service level agreements (SLAs) and vendors
ServiceGrid puts the power of multi-source collaboration to work for you with:
- 88 percent less effort to integrate with ecosystem members, compared to point-to-point integration approaches
- 10 percent higher customer satisfaction, through a single unified user experience
- 27 percent faster mean time to resolve issues, through integration that accelerates incident resolution
ServiceGrid Case Studies
Retailer Improves Customer Satisfaction with Integrated Services
SPAR Austria cuts incident response times, saves 2.5 man-hours per day after deploying Cisco ServiceGrid.
IT Service Provider Reduces Software Complexity
Hessian Centre for Data Processing (HZD) accelerates and simplifies service management processes with Cisco ServiceGrid.
Transportation Systems Company Streamlines IT Service Processes
Kapsch TrafficCom ensures successful implementation of time-critical projects with Cisco ServiceGrid.