Cisco Smart Net Total Care anchors Wataniya Telecom's growth with dedicated installed-base and contract management.
Download Case Study (PDF - 960 KB)
The Cisco Services team was extremely valuable. But their help goes beyond deploying Smart Net Total Care. The services team really makes Cisco a strategic partner of ours, and that's invaluable.- Fida Hussain, Core Transmission Network Manager, Wataniya
Upgrade from Excel spreadsheets to track inventory, manage support contract renewals, and determine end-of-life timing for network equipment.
- Maintain service excellence while ramping up new data services
- Replace less efficient manual processes for tracking core network inventory, equipment maintenance, and contract renewal schedules
- Add smart capabilities
- Provide an installed base management solution
- Provide service contract management, foundational technical services, security, and other alert notifications for Cisco products
- Replace multiple spreadsheets with a single centralized portal
Gained operational efficiencies and better network visibility.
- Reduced equipment end-of-life surveys from 2-3 days to just 2-3 minutes
- Reduced contract renewal verification from three weeks to three days
- Reduced IT human resources costs by redeploying network engineers to more productive tasks