Improving Business Processes and IT Delivery with Desktop Virtualization Services
Thales UK reduces risk and speeds time-to-benefit for virtual desktop strategy with blended services solution.
Download Case Study (PDF - 259 KB)
It worked out really well. We got two experts bringing industry knowledge and engineering resources to the table. And service delivery was well coordinated and seamless throughout.- Nick Watson, Technical Architect, Thales UK
Use desktop virtualization to simplify IT services delivery and improve productivity for relocating staff.
- Develop virtual desktop strategy, enabling relocation of 280 staff while optimizing productivity and IT services delivery
- Address project complexity, aggressive timescales, and lack of internal virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) expertise
Office relocation completed on time and on budget, with lasting benefits that are easily replicable and accessible to the entire company.
- Simplified management of data security and compliance
- Streamlined business processes and simpler, lower cost IT model
- Time-to-provision reduced from days to hours