Oak Hills Local School District provided anytime, anywhere teaching and learning with Cisco Unified Computing System and Cisco Services for design and validation.
Download Case Study (PDF - 2.4 MB)
We've built a highly extensible infrastructure that will help us deliver the highest-quality education and achieve e-learning leadership-all while maximizing the value of taxpayer dollars.- Dave Kearns, Instructional Support Administrator, Oak Hills Local School District
Deliver anytime, anywhere teaching and learning despite district-wide budget reductions.
- Refresh aging systems
- Shrinking budget
- Enable use of more affordable thin clients
- Allow support for student-owned devices
- Improve access to information
Information is available anytime day or night, and from anywhere at school or at home.
- Students and teachers have 24x7 access to learning systems
- Support for e-learning offers
- Support for student-owned devices
- Ability to update desktops 98% faster
- 13-month payback, 3-year savings of $1.27 million
- Slashed desktop TCO by 67%