Network visibility increases resilience to directly benefit network-centric point-of-care delivery of medical test results.
Download Case Study (PDF - 1.8 MB)
With the Network Optimization Service engagement, our Cisco engineer gives us insights into our network that allow us to avoid future issues.- Manager, Network Engineering, major provider of medical diagnostic testing services
Multiple acquisitions and growth rate have made it difficult to know there is a problem, until there is a problem.
- Avoid network issues that could disrupt or delay time-critical, life-affecting treatments
- Adopt proactive network management
- Facilitate better network planning and better align the network to the business needs
Improved the team's productivity and gave the company a more resilient network.
- Rapid identification of issues that could affect the network
- Cost-effective augmentation of skill sets and tools with expert assistance
- At-a-glance visibility of the overall state of the network, resulting in fewer TAC cases and more efficient network management