As the organization moves into the venues up and down the country, video technologies provide a more engaging means to communicate from the center, so that everyone feels they're still in direct touch with the organizing committee.- Gerry Pennell, Chief Information Officer, LOCOG
- Keeping a rapidly-growing workforce involved and informed, both during the planning and decentralization phases
- Providing a productive means of interacting with geographically dispersed colleagues, partners, and stakeholders
Collaboration for all staff throughout Great Britain and standardized handling of video content.
- Conferencing is more collaborative, productive, and cost effective
- Improved agility of communications as teams disperse to venues
- Video embedded as a mechanism to deliver executive briefings