Hilti Corporation can now accurately compare performance for contact centers and individual agents, helping to identify needed training and staffing changes.
Download Case Study (PDF - 247 KB)
It's important to get a health check from a third party, not the same team that designed or operates the system, and we keep getting better and better.- Frank Jensen, Telecommunications Engineer, Hilti Corporation
To increase agent productivity and optimize the customer experience.
- Provide consistent contact center experience across more than 30 global contact centers
- Consolidate voice, email, fax, and web interactions on one global platform
- Centralize infrastructure support
Contact center performance has improved, because everyone strives to meet the same set of measurable KPIs.
- Improved contact center performance by measuring common key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Increased agent productivity by five percent
- Helped agents upsell and cross-sell by routing contacts to specialized agents