With our commitment to deliver solutions that meet customers' needs for virtualization and private cloud computing, we needed a clear path to achieving our own fully virtualized, next generation IT infrastructure, and Cisco Unified Computing System was a clear winner.- Paul Di'Vittorio, Director of Private Cloud Architecture, EMC
Leading supplier of information infrastructure technology requires an open, scalable, and agile compute infrastructure to accommodate business growth.
- Existing server infrastructure was at capacity and end of life
- Poor performance hampered user productivity
- EMC had no clear path to cloud computing
New architecture that provides tremendous scale, allowing EMC to build large, high-performance systems.
EMC now has an entirely new system that supports their goals for 100% virtualization with granular control, security, scalability, and high performance.
- Improved application response and batch run-times by up to 20 times
- Greatly simplified management and improved provisioning productivity
- Significantly lowered costs and complexity while increasing scalability and flexibility