Language is the principal tool we have for bringing minds together. But technology can amplify the power of language and bring more minds together, in more ways.- Richard Brodhead, President, Duke University
Enable collaboration among students and faculty anywhere, anytime.
- Prepare students to contribute to a global society
- Engage students who grew up in a digital world
- Unify students and faculty in international locations
A 140 seat Virtual Lecture Hall using Cisco TelePresence to extend the classroom to global locations.
The ability to share course content in new ways, including video and online communities.
- Enabled remote experts and students to participate in classes as if they were physically present
- Empowered students to collaborate with professors and peers anytime, anywhere
- Gave students experience with the advanced collaboration tools they will use in the workplace