Network performance is a critical piece of our strategy to run production applications in the cloud, and Cisco Data Center and Network Optimization Services help make sure we are at top performance.- Chris Ortbals, Senior Vice President of Product Marketing, Cbeyond
Build a more comprehensive cloud service platform that would encourage the adoption of cloud services by its SMB customers.
- Solve business needs of SMBs with enterprise-class, end-to-end cloud services
- Design, build, and deploy consolidated cloud infrastructure using single provider
- Meet aggressive schedule for glitch-free launch of public and private cloud services
From proof of concept through implementation, Cbeyond engaged Cisco Services to help meet their cloud solution goals.
- High- and low-level design, data center optimization services, network optimization services, and implementation support services for new cloud infrastructure
- Integrated managed hosting and cloud services business with Cisco Unified Computing System
- Consolidated Cbeyond’s cloud and data center technologies with Cisco solutions
A robust platform that supports the Cbeyond network and its cloud business offerings today and in the future.
- Reduced time-to-market by two months
- Secured new revenue opportunities earlier than expected
- Reduced per-switch port power by more than 75 percent