Carnival Cruise Lines guests enjoy wireless internet access throughout the ship, and crew members collaborate with voice over wi-fi.
Download Case Study (PDF - 244 KB)
Wireless voice over IP enables us to respond quickly to guest requests, providing a high-touch experience that encourages passengers to vacation with us again and recommend Carnival to their friends.- Tom McCormick, Manager of Voice and Network Engineering, Carnival Cruise Lines
Onboard communications are problematic and cause inconveniences for both passengers and members of the crew.
- Differentiate guest experiences
- Increase operational efficiency of highly mobile employees
- Minimize equipment space and power requirements
A wireless network, which only requires a small amount of hardware and provides both wired and wireless access.
Streamlined shipboard operations, improved guest experience and increased return on investment.
- Delighted guests by providing universal internet access
- Increased internet access revenues by at least 15%
- Improved operational efficiency for processes ranging from food replenishment to equipment repairs