California Department of Water Resources (DWR) enabled borderless collaboration with advanced data center solutions.
Download Case Study (PDF - 162 KB)
We can more quickly model the effects of projected changes in water flow and water level. Accelerated network performance and real-time collaboration capabilities help us model more often, and with more variables.- Steve Croft, IT Enterprise Architect Chief, California Department of Water Resources
Improve access to data and collaboration between federal, state, and local government organizations, subject matter experts, and the people of California.
- Collaborate with other government entities, businesses, and citizens
- Reduce operational and capital costs
- Empower workforce to support the department's missions
The combination of Cisco technology and services enabled DWR to meet its goals for borderless collaboration, efficiency, and agility.
- Enabled secure collaboration by creating 20 distinct security zones
- Reduced total cost of ownership for network by 30 percent
- Accelerated network performance by 40 percent