It is not just having resources assigned to you that make the difference. The Cisco Services agreement gives us access to outstanding people and a breadth of expertise, knowledge, and support. This is what enables us to continue to evolve our capabilities and service offerings faster and with higher quality than if we were trying to do it on our own.- Glenn Ward, Senior Vice President of Network Operations, Bell Canada
Develop a new network architecture that can transport voice, data, and video over a single IP network and create a foundation for delivering advanced network services.
- Build unified computing for voice and data
- Achieve 5-9s of network availability
- Translate advanced network capabilities into innovative, revenue-generating services
Assess existing capabilities and transform infrastructure and operations through a subscription-based Cisco Services agreement.
- Cisco Services, including Focused Technical Support, Optimization Services for Service Provider Routing and Switching, Optimization Services for Mobility, Service Provider Test and Validation Services, Network Availability Improvement Support, Project Management Office
Exceptional network availability, improved software quality and a greater understanding of customer requirements for marketplace success.
- Achieved 99.999% network availability
- Accelerated time to market for new network services by significantly reducing software testing and certification
- Improved customer satisfaction, retention, and acquisition costs