Cisco Services upgrades Banner Health's networks to Cisco Unified Wireless Solutions with zero downtime.
Download Case Study (PDF - 280 KB)
Thanks to the expertise of Cisco Services, we gained confidence in our ability to transparently convert all our facilities.- James D. Pflugfelder, Director, Network Planning and Integration, Banner Health
Managing thousands of independent wireless access points is costly, time-consuming, and lacks security.
- Simplify wireless administration by converting autonomous access points to a centrally managed system
- Provide physicians, patients, and quests with wireless internet access while safeguarding sensitive patient data
- Convert to a unified wireless network without disrupting patient care
New wireless network improves patient services and staff productivity while giving the overall system more security and controls.
- A transparent deployment within the maintenance window
- Greatly simplified management of multiple large wireless networks
- Reliable delivery of critical wireless applications and patient data
- Secure internet access for physicians, patients, and guests
- Knowledge transfer empowering IT to perform future conversions