Cisco Smart Net Total Care supports globalization, simplifies processes, and enables proactive network management.
Download Case Study (PDF - 259 KB)
With Cisco Smart Net Total Care, we were able to massively increase the visibility into our IT footprint and, therefore, our ability to plan our spend and manage the lifecycle of network components.- Director, IT Network Services
Standardize existing contracts and provide support coverage for equipment.
- Transition management of infrastructure from local to global model
- Gain visibility into incompletely documented network of equipment
- Consolidate fragmented and inconsistent inventory management processes across multiple countries
Greater level of automation and innovative smart capabilities for higher levels of network security and improved efficiencies across the IT infrastructure.
- Cisco Smart Net Total Care provides Inventory and Reporting Services for more than 90% of Cisco devices in network
- Inventory & Reporting Portal offers single, streamlined view for inventory management
- Automated and consistent smart management of new, consolidated global network
Improved visibility into the network, location of equipment, service coverage, and up-to-date EoS/EoL status.
- Reduced global contract management process from 4 times a year to once a year
- Saved time by consolidating more than 70 local service contracts into just five
- Mitigated network security risks